Rb26dett

Discuss the RB20, RB25 and RB26 series engines.
WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

LMAO...I don't go to that place man...not ever. They don't like us Yankee's in there. I aint seen Bill in forever either. If it's the same guy, White 180 built buy Spirits Tuning or Akimani Engineering whatever those rip off artists go buy nowadays.

WD

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

whole re-enlistment bonus *poof*!Yeah Akamine juiced him pretty bad, I felt bad for him.

WDRacing

He fabbed me a down pipe and oil lines for my T04E. Then installed it for me. He need to shave my motor mount cause its a bottom mount turbo kit. But they decided that after they jacked my engine up to install the turbo that they didn't need to reinstall the motor mount nuts. So My engine was jumping all over the place.

themadscientist

Mexican jumping engine eh? My freind took his car to him for a RB25 swap, he couldn't wire the friggin S-AFC back up that I had installed on the 20! The best story I heard was he dropped a small washer in an R motor, told the guy he had major internal problems, sold him a limp junker 26 and kept the good mill, after he fished the washer out of course. When Billy's oil pump jumped off the first time he just put a new oil pump on it and didn't rebuild the engine. Akamine used to stand for something, nowadays he just rapes Americans and sells **** to the aussies I guess, sad. Did Bill get the 180 back to the states or is it locked up in a super secret bat cave in Itoman or something?

CurlyStooge

themadscientist wrote:Mexican jumping engine eh? My freind took his car to him for a RB25 swap, he couldn't wire the friggin S-AFC back up that I had installed on the 20! The best story I heard was he dropped a small washer in an R motor, told the guy he had major internal problems, sold him a limp junker 26 and kept the good mill, after he fished the washer out of course. When Billy's oil pump jumped off the first time he just put a new oil pump on it and didn't rebuild the engine. Akamine used to stand for something, nowadays he just rapes Americans and sells **** to the aussies I guess, sad. Did Bill get the 180 back to the states or is it locked up in a super secret bat cave in Itoman or something?

Bill's Bat Man!!!?!!! (if he is, I want his autograph, I'll pay you through paypal)

themadscientist

yeah but he looks really creepy in his costume, I've never seen tights, well, loose! He couldn't be more than 100lbs soaking wet!

CurlyStooge

themadscientist wrote:yeah but he looks really creepy in his costume, I've never seen tights, well, loose! He couldn't be more than 100lbs soaking wet!

hey now, no talking **** about skinny people, im 140lbs and 6'1" (skinny as hell and proud of it) :)

themadscientist

less rotating mass, you can spin around faster than my 170lb fat-***

CurlyStooge

themadscientist wrote:less rotating mass, you can spin around faster than my 170lb fat-***

lol

WDRacing

Last I heard he was trying to sell it. It would have been a real ***** to get back to the states. With all the emissions crap in CA. My friend just went home with a Jeep CJ series that was shipped here from the states. When he went to pick it up all he got was bill for the disposal. Since it didn't have the appropriate stickers they just crushed it. It was a really nice Jeep.

I haven't been out to Henza or Mizugama in months since I started taking my car apart. Can't bring myself to drive a Civic out there.

Oh by the way...You guys both lose...try 185 lbs all bought and paid for. I was skinny till 25, then my damn hair started falling out and every beer went right to my gut. Jesus I sound like a ******...

WD

CurlyStooge

WDRacing wrote:Oh by the way...You guys both lose...try 185 lbs all bought and paid for. I was skinny till 25, then my damn hair started falling out and every beer went right to my gut. Jesus I sound like a ******...

WD

I'm already getting grey hairs and I'm 18. Baldness travels on the mothers side and skips generations, but not a single person on my mothers family is bald or showing any signs. All super grey though. So I'll be keeping my hair, grey or not. :)

WDRacing

All bald on both sides of mine, I'm screwed for sure.

CurlyStooge

WDRacing wrote:All bald on both sides of mine, I'm screwed for sure.

yep, youve got the stick of heredity being jammed in your *** for sure. :)

you could try and pull it out with some rogaine though. ;)

WDRacing

StephenB wrote:yep, youve got the stick of heredity being jammed in your *** for sure. :)

you could try and pull it out with some rogaine though. ;)

Tried it already bro, no worky so good.

Daunttless

My mommy sells hair. : )

themadscientist

I don't mind losing my hair, it's the new hair that grows in weird places as the stuff on top falls out that pisses me off! How do you shave your friggin ear?

CurlyStooge

themadscientist wrote:I don't mind losing my hair, it's the new hair that grows in weird places as the stuff on top falls out that pisses me off! How do you shave your friggin ear?

eeeeeewwwwwww

ChickenBoo

Daunttless wrote:My mommy sells hair. : )

Watch out guys, Dauntt's trying to sell his pubes again. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GROW YOUR OWN GUYS. Geez. : p

Pretty soon I'm gonna make you eat your parents Dauntt.... Or at least your step-father.... : )

jiggyc1217

yo chickenboo,

merkin!! LOL

Return to “RB20DET / RB25DET / RB26DETT Forum”