RB25 DET Swap into what car???

Discuss the RB20, RB25 and RB26 series engines.
LSDrift
Car: 1990 RS13 RB25

Yeah you're missing what they're telling you though! All you seem to be doing here is saying: "Hey!? Can somebody please just give me the answer that they've worked so hard to get for themselves!?" Do a little research say maybe on this fackin site!? There's a big blinking SEARCH button right below the link bar at the top.

This wouldn't be such a flame fest if you just tried to find something for yourself before your first post on here.

Sil240

How much power do you want realistically? What are you gonna do with this car realistically How much money do you want to spend? Are you doing the work yourself?

TablezZ

Work is not being done myself. there is a group of us. kinda spread out right now because of the traveling, but next summer we are all going to be together. anyway, I want to have at least 600hp. I want to see exactly how much room I have left after its installed. The trans in the is 300 will not be able to handle the hp put out by the RB26. Thanks for the trans tips do some more research on them. Dont want the answer but if you have a better idea on something throw it this way. there are a lot of cars old and new I dont know them all or there specs lol like i said this project is crazy and not common at all. I am willing to spend the $. Its me goal and the only car that I want lol. I am not settling until it works perfectly lol

l0nestar
Car: 1993 250sx, 2004 Altezza, 1963 Impala SS

TablezZ wrote:Work is not being done myself. there is a group of us. kinda spread out right now because of the traveling, but next summer we are all going to be together. anyway, I want to have at least 600hp. I want to see exactly how much room I have left after its installed. The trans in the is 300 will not be able to handle the hp put out by the RB26. Thanks for the trans tips do some more research on them. Don't want the answer but if you have a better idea on something throw it this way. there are a lot of cars old and new I dont know them all or there specs lol like i said this project is crazy and not common at all. I am willing to spend the $. Its me goal and the only car that I want lol. I am not settling until it works perfectly lol
Which stock trans? AT or MT?AT - yes. Just add a cooler and possibly have it 'built'. It's the same trans that is used in the Taco / 4-runner.MT - they grenade if you do so much as change the air filter. :lol:

Do some research.. actual research..

and if you want 4 doors and fast, but a V and be done with it.Suck up your pride and face facts.An 06-07 V is the only thing that I would get rid of my Tez for.

TablezZ

MT all the way! I refuse to buy a AT lol

TablezZ

Specs I got translated:RB26DETT swap, 272° cam, forging piston, H section connecting rod, single throttle, T88H-34D and 90φ titanium muffler, 3 layer [rajieta], [horinjiyashikenshiyaru] and 8 inch diff., NITTO315/35-17 best time 10,8
Modified by TablezZ at 10:00 PM 2/17/2010

blkolb

Hey so did you prove everyone wrong or what? I know it was many moons ago, but you seemed so confident.

Return to “RB20DET / RB25DET / RB26DETT Forum”