RB parts

Including Japan, Australia, Canada, and others.
Ricer240sx
Car: 89 240sx Coupe

hey, ihave an RB20 long block sitting in my shed that i will be putting in my fast back soon and i was wondering if anyone here would be able to get me some parts?? i need a trans., ECU, and wiring harness. if anyone can get me thoes parts i would be extremely greatfull

also, i heard somewhere that the cefiro was sold in canada, is that true or am i smokin some ****?? lol cause if it is that would make the parts much cheaper to aquire lol

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

You need a turbo or NA ecu, manual or Auto. I can prolly get you one real cheap on yahoo japan, and if I get it before wed of next week, I can bring it back with me. Let me know asap what you need. wiring harness might be a little difficult for me though.

Ricer240sx

****, idk if ill have the money by wed. i gots bills to pay....and im still debating weather i should go turbo or na.......the long block i have is Turbo, but im thinking about doing an NA build........

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

If you dont have the money, its all good. Im only gonna be in the states for 3 weeksthen i am back in japan.

when you decide what you are going to do, let me know and i will see if i can find you an ecu. they are usually pretty cheap...like around 10-30 bones

Ricer240sx

sweet thanx a lot!! u think u can do anything about the tranny though??

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

I prolly could, but i really have no connections on shiping things like that. I don't have a lot of time to look for people that can ship things either. I might have a little more free time when i get back from vacation, but it's only gonna be like three or four days. If I can find a way to ship one, i will think bout it.

Ricer240sx

ok cool, keep me posted on that, or if u know someone that knows someone lol and also lmk when u get back and ill be able to pick up an DET ecu from ya then too

Return to “International Region”