RB install / meet Middlesex NJ

Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME
StricNyne

RaRRR BIG MO CAME THROUGH !1 i just need someone to meet him at his house and take title to my mom dukes or sister and verify car too

m tr4nch
Car: RS13, Z31, P11

sweet man, i'm excited too for some reason

and yeah wtf tj you're moving to ga and didn't tell me??

3kgtslflip
Car: 06 350z - 97 sl-tt

Can that guy wait until the end of september, i'll find a way to pick it up for you.

KFL
Car: S14

StricNyne wrote:RaRRR BIG MO CAME THROUGH !1 i just need someone to meet him at his house and take title to my mom dukes or sister and verify car too
Cool, I can do that if u need. Mo not too far away and I need to buy some zaino only local shop is in toms river. Pm me on IFX with details.When is the car going to arrive?

StricNyne

its ok, i got something planned for pick up, on sept 15 it will be in howell nj, the guy mo knows his cars and is gunna make sure everything is legit for me, and he is going to watch it at his house for me, all in all i think this is a awesome deal, its a clean car, with mint int and ext, has a vlsd, just by me getting a differential, paint, and the s15 front end i am at way over the price of this car plus i can sell my zenki, i am pretty happy with this overall and i cant wait to tinker with it

m tr4nch
Car: RS13, Z31, P11

StricNyne wrote:its ok, i got something planned for pick up, on sept 15 it will be in howell nj, the guy mo knows his cars and is gunna make sure everything is legit for me, and he is going to watch it at his house for me, all in all i think this is a awesome deal, its a clean car, with mint int and ext, has a vlsd, just by me getting a differential, paint, and the s15 front end i am at way over the price of this car plus i can sell my zenki, i am pretty happy with this overall and i cant wait to tinker with it
definitely a good deal. i know i will be helping you in feb! haha

StricNyne

thnx bro, i thinkk i am gunna lay off buying car s*** for a while, but i am gunna finish off with a jdk conversion hehe, i gotta sell my power fc, my chassis, a s*** ton of parts sigh, going to be fun cleaning garage and taking all those pics, i want to chassis and load it up with all parts i am selling heh, damn i cant wait to get home, i gotta sell those rims too since i am 5 lug now

Scuffed_ChukiCoupe
Car: Ka-t coupe

i didnt know u had a build thread. all this time... smh, and i see you still have those kazera's??? lol How are they working out 4 u?

StricNyne

yeah man, i was gunna use the rims as track wheels, but i am not 4 lug any more, hahah i do like them a lot

opticnerv
Car: 89' Nissan 240sx SE

Hey, I just got my rb25 to run today ! Do you guys still have get togethers ? I'd really like to see other RB's Anyone else have a 25 here in NJ ?

StricNyne

hey, i am in iraq right now which honestly sucks balls, but i will be home in janurary amd free to work on cars, including my own since i wont have a job for a while, i gotta lot to do, mainly redo my garage, i am gunna start powder coating, and guna get a media blasting cabnet, and a oven, if you give a hand i will power coat and prep stuff for you for free, if u buy the powder it cost like 10 dollers, where do u stay in union ? i know i could really use some help tho and its always good to hook up with nissan heads in the area

B-Boy DuB-L
Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx

I like how you assume that i'm not gunna come over to help you lol. Your funny as hell kid. I thought you said you were home from good last time i talked to you.

StricNyne

nino thats why yer my boy, i wanna have a garage so 2 cars can be worked on at once if it goes as planned, btw today is my bday i am 25 today damn i am old...

B-Boy DuB-L
Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx

Wat it was your b-day yesterday??? Happy Birthday... and dam you old as hell haha

Tomorro is my birthday i turn 20 (yes im still a young'in lol)

StricNyne

happy b day son !

KFL

StricNyne wrote:hey, i am in iraq right now which honestly sucks balls, but i will be home in janurary amd free to work on cars, including my own since i wont have a job for a while, i gotta lot to do, mainly redo my garage, i am gunna start powder coating, and guna get a media blasting cabnet, and a oven, if you give a hand i will power coat and prep stuff for you for free, if u buy the powder it cost like 10 dollers, where do u stay in union ? i know i could really use some help tho and its always good to hook up with nissan heads in the area
Happy belated birthday los! I need to powder coat stuff..also I have a harbor freight powder system thing. My car is down until I fix it,, running stupid rich. Thought I fixed it (injector insluator leak)but haven't had chance to work on it..going to check MAF, if good replace thermost/cts. Also, I'm going to sell my cf hood if ur interested..or hang on as a spare.Just want to get car running right to yank motor, paint bay, kill hidden rust. Holla at me when u get back. (fist pump)

ldatstarl
Car: s13 then AE86 then MX5

is that hood a zenki or kouki

StricNyne

kaka thnx alex, i would imagine its a kouki hood, and how much u want for that ? i still gotta sell my zenki lol

toadx8u
Car: 1975 Datsun 710(coming soon F20C)
1993 240sx Vert DD
1995 240sx GT3788 RB25DET
1996 240sx LSx 5.3L
2000 F-250 Crew Cab Diesel
2004 Honda RC51

los you stole my idea...but im already ahead of you...i already have the blast cabinet and coater...all i need now is an oven

KFL

StricNyne wrote:kaka thnx alex, i would imagine its a kouki hood, and how much u want for that ? i still gotta sell my zenki lol
oem seibon cf kouki hood. I was looking for 330- but lower for ya if ur interested. I'm rocking a uber rare vented hood only on in the entire US probably. Figured out my running rich issue, stupid sard fpr is leaking at adjustment bolt. Remove tommorow, teflon and I should be good..ordered new thermostat,cts,cooling flush system as well.

I think I might just work on interior,exterior over winter. New gauge panel, front diffuser out of fiberglass, and possibly relocate stereo.etc. Getting cold out and it sucks. I bought a plx water temp gauge

Yeah we need oven for baking pizza lols swap over parts and powder misc stuff after. I can borrow minvan to transport oven, seen a few over on craiglist for sale.

ldatstarl
Car: s13 then AE86 then MX5

it might be interested, my name is dat by the waY

what kind of condition is it in.

KFL

ldatstarl wrote:it might be interested, my name is dat by the waY

what kind of condition is it in.
send me a email [email protected] I'll shoot ya pics.

Weather sucks here los 30s-20s, I gotta change a fuel pump in ford explorer. Usually requires dropping gas tank, although i found write up on cutting a panel out to access thru inside car under seat.

StricNyne

hahah, man i got soooo many parts to install its not funny bro, i gotta clean up garage though i got an awesome idea for it though

toadx8u
Car: 1975 Datsun 710(coming soon F20C)
1993 240sx Vert DD
1995 240sx GT3788 RB25DET
1996 240sx LSx 5.3L
2000 F-250 Crew Cab Diesel
2004 Honda RC51

KFL wrote:Weather sucks here los 30s-20s, I gotta change a fuel pump in ford explorer. Usually requires dropping gas tank, although i found write up on cutting a panel out to access thru inside car under seat.
yeah we would do that with the hmmwvs back home that didnt have the access panel...

StricNyne

just cut that trash with a plasma cutter, arghh one month baby and i am home

deuce4Oh
Car: 1991 sil-camino,1985 AE86

I gots a plasma cutter Where does everybody live? I'm 2 blox from watchung school and wanna work on sumthin while I decide on my next engine. Enjoy the last few weeks in the sand box. I can still smell Baghdad and camp New Jersey.lol

StricNyne

hahah, aww man i got sooo much planned, and sooo much to do, biggest thing is getting garage back in shape to be a good workplace

StricNyne

well guys i am starting my list of parts i got to sell, if anyone saw anyone thing on my car more than likely its for sale now, some small things are my Defi Boost HUD and Turbo Timer with Harness, my APEXI AVCR, my AEM Wideband with like 500 miles on, oem kouki front and rear bumpers, and thats just the initial batch of stuff, i am trying to get red of the red zenki shell as well as the spare rb block ! if anyone wanted something now is the time,

Scuffed_ChukiCoupe
Car: Ka-t coupe

wait is your car at a shop in ny?

StricNyne

nope, should be at my crib soon

Return to “Northeast Region”