Rate Your Experience in the KA Forum

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
Rev_D21
Car: 1986.5 D21 LB HD 2WD V6 5Speed
1991 D21 Reg 2WD Auto
1995 D21 Reg 2WD 5Spd
1996 D21 Reg 4WD 5Spd
2012 Versa 1.6S 5-Speed

I am trying to learn how to serve this forum better and the only way to do that is to listen to you guys. Feel free to vote and if you wish to expand on your ideas please feel free to post what's on your mind. If you have a good idea I might incorporate it into the daily affairs of this place. If you could take a moment and ponder some questions I have posted that would be awesome and could really help us make the most of this forum. If you have any other comments don't hesitate to add them in your post.

How would you rate this forum? Did you find the answers you were searching for? Did you leave with more questions than answers? What areas do you think need improvement? Where are we doing well in your opinion?What is your favorite part about the KA Forum? Least Favorite?How would you rate the moderator work inside this forum?

Rev_D21
1991 D21 Reg 2WD Auto
1995 D21 Reg 2WD 5Spd
1996 D21 Reg 4WD 5Spd
2012 Versa 1.6S 5-Speed

So to whoever gave the forum an E, care to explain why you think the KA forum fails? Or are you just voting an E because you are bored and have nothing better to do?

littlemimus
Car: mazdaspeed protege

lol this forum is the s***!!! i feel a little overwhelmed with all the info. but guess you gotta start somewhere

Chris28
Car: 92 s13 KA-T

How would you rate this forum?
- Awesome. Lots of information, a lot less cluttered than 240 general chat, specific answers are more readily available.

Did you find the answers you were searching for?
- Sometimes. This place doesn't get a lot of traffic so sometimes threads only get one or two replies.

Did you leave with more questions than answers?
-Nope, got all my answers.

What areas do you think need improvement?
-Link to this forum from the 240 gen forum like how it used to be.

Where are we doing well in your opinion?
-Keeping threads on topic, moving irrelevant threads to their proper forums.

What is your favorite part about the KA Forum?
-KA Vs. KA-T, WC Pwnage Thread. Best thread ever. If it ever gets locked I'm going to throw a hissy fit.

Least Favorite?
-Lack of traffic. Again, a link to here from 240 gen chat would be awesome. I hate having to scroll down and click the link to the forum buried in all the links to everywhere on Nico. That and I'm too lazy to add this forum to my favorites tabs.

How would you rate the moderator work inside this forum?
-Topics are kept on topic which is good. Maybe if one of them bought me lunch I'd have more respect for them. Until then, however, my rating is just "good." But really I like this forum and the mods do their jobs very well.

Was this supposed to be a poll thread? Cause if so I don't have the poll option, maybe my account is still messed up kinda like how the quote stuff was messed up for some people.

Rev_D21
1991 D21 Reg 2WD Auto
1995 D21 Reg 2WD 5Spd
1996 D21 Reg 4WD 5Spd
2012 Versa 1.6S 5-Speed

I'm checking to see if the poll got dropped when we made our big move recently. Thanks for answering the poll though, it will help me do a better job in the long run. Lunch if we ever meet.

GarageGuy
Car: 92 nissan hardbody pickup

I like this forum for its abundance of information. But as said above, there is a slight lack of traffic.

Only things i can think that might help people looking to build up these motors is find a thread that has decent build info. Like parts used, companies for said parts, etc. And lock that thread and sticky it so it doesnt get lost in all the other questions people have.

And find threads that contain general and specific information based on the more common questions members have and then put links to each thread with a small summary of what info the link contains.

Overall i like this forum and dont have a problem how it is now, but some people dont like pulling out their mental shovel and digging for the info.

jbracy7
Car: 94 GTS TYPE-M in a dozen pieces

All I can say Is easier to find stickies,I tried to find the stickie for the chain guides and got lost, I know word space is limited but a lil larger text just for the stickies, just to make em stand out

Epic-Eric
Car: 1995 honda civic coupe (ej1)

Please take a look at d-series.org...and the way it's organized. It is by FAR the best forum I have found. It's organized well and the moderators make sure that the forum doesn't get littered with the same stupid unresearched questions. I'm interested in getting into the 240 scene but have yet to find a forum that I can deal with. This forum is impossible to sort through and learn about the 240.

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”