Radio Connector part #

Post all your Nissan electronics, car audio and stereo questions here!
jclay06

I was wondering if anyone knows the part #s for the mating connectors for the newer Nissan radios with Navigation.
Model name: LCN2K70A00.
I've found the pinouts, but the manuals just show M### for the part number. I was looking to purchase them from Mouser or the like and get the associated terminals as well.

I have a Scosche NN04RB wiring harness that fits the 20-pin connector, but they don't come fully wired.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

You didn't give any vehicle info. Is that from a 5th gen Altima? Here at NICO, we have Factory Service Manuals available free to members. Take a look at the link in my signature and find the FSM for your car.

jclay06

Rogue One wrote:You didn't give any vehicle info. Is that from a 5th gen Altima? Here at NICO, we have Factory Service Manuals available free to members. Take a look at the link in my signature and find the FSM for your car.
Yes, it's from a 5th gen Altima.

I had previously looked through the FSM and found nothing related to actual part numbers for the connectors on the radio. They are all just listed as M###. I was trying to find a way to purchase the mating connector and terminals to make up a cable myself.

Return to “Nissan Audio / Entertainment / Security”