Racingline Short Shift Kit

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
Racingline

It's ready!!!! See new Thread for ordering information.

versa-1-8l-short-shifter-is-now-available-t574599.html

Testing went well and the shifter feels awesome!!!! Byron our tester will attest the feeling is great and the throws are Drastically reduced. Although reduction is at 34% the perceived feel is that its been reduced by over 50%... We are very pleased with the end result to say the least.

I apologize for all the delays, this last final one was too add a new component to allow better clearancing and long term reliability. I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised.

tubtub
Car: 200sx ser

When does the sale end?

RedAlertV
Car: 11' Nissan Versa

I'm not complaining in any way or form but why is the Versa's bout 50 bucks more than all other makes and models on your site?

Racingline

There are a few reasons:

-The Versa's adapter bracket uses a lot more machine time to make compared to the flat plate of the other 2 STS units we make
-The main STS units also take more machine time due to their larger size
-and the other STS kits don't need the riser platform as well.

So in short, the Versa has more pieces to the kit and those components are all more complex to machine in comparison to the other kits. You can see the comparison in the alternate pictures on the web site
Last edited by Racingline on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Racingline

Sorry guys, just realized the sale price was not active. Pricing has been updated for the next 2 weeks

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”