Q70 Radio display/AV control module saga f/u

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
haleakalag

Ok. Had my 2017 Q70 radio control module w Nav replaced today w used one from EBAY. My mechanic seemed to have done a fine job, reprogramming things as the Navigation didn’t work properly at first. But driving home I realized there was no sound of any type. I was so happy to see the screen and Nav and screen controls working, the sound was the last thing I checked (and he didn’t). So now we have no sound, and most of the right side steering wheel radio controls don’t work. The sound worked perfectly with the previous defective module (didn’t boot,
But 1 radio channel always worked. Hope it’s not another bad module. Was wondering- could this require more programming? Wiring harness issue?? Where do steering column controls and sound overlap in the system. The Bluetooth now works perfectly connecting w phone and playlist, but no sound. No sonar sound. WIRE? MODULE? Programming? Help.

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Could be a lot of things but I'd start with checking to see if the amp is plugged in personally. Perhaps he forgot to plug something in?

haleakalag

Final Follow-up: No sound after having used AV module reprogrammed. Haven't been able to figure this one out. Seems to work well except for no sound.

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”