Project 350Z T2 Race

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
RED_DET
Vendor
Car: 2004 6 speed G35 Sedan, 2011 G37x, 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R SR20DET, C7Z06

How is the KW suspension???

dmuramoto
Car: 350Z street, 350Z GT3 and T3 racecars, Versa HB and Infiniti G37xS sedan

The KW suspension has been a good upgrade. As noted in the PC article for issue #23, the front shock.spring units can be adjusted to gain negative camber and front spring rates are comparable to the T2-spec springs. The rear springs are softer, but as noted, the helper springs and spacers are problematic. But both bump and rebound damping adjustability is a bit broader than the DA Konis, so the edge goes to KW.

Kendy
Car: Nissan fuga

Cyclemut wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:11 pm
Well, not to be a spoiler, but we finally got it running right tonight! No video, no ticker-tape parade, but a mile-wide grin and a feeling similar to hypoxia on a 14'er! Yeah, little hard to imagine, but trust me, it's good.

Finally confirmed the ECM was communicating with a cheap code reader. After that, a quick call to the helpful folks at Uprev and we got the final firmware issue resolved. After that, some minor buttoning up of the wiring harness and we're off to the races! OK, off to the dyno, but that's tomorrow.

So, with a well deserved beer in my hand (yeah, that's how I roll) I sit on the couch and brag about doing what Nissan Motorsports was unable to do, transplant an HR into a non-HR equipped Z with full ABS intact, minimal codes (3 total, including the venerable U1001 CAN Comm Circuit code [Nissan Motorsports can't even get rid of that code], P1564 ASCD switch code because we don't have a cruise switch on the racing steering wheel, and a P0444 code for the Evap Vent Control Circuit, but it doesn't effect the engine running) and heck, we don't work for Nissan!

I think I'll buy a lottery ticket this evening, I'm on top of the world!
Hello cyclemut can you please help me with my swap I’m having communication code in both bcm and ecm I can program my key to get the engine to start could you please help?

Return to “General Chat”