project 1st Gen gxe

General discussion area for the U13-chassis Altima
BanksJarvis92
Car: 94 altima Gxe/99z71

So a buddy of mine gave me a 94 gxe 5spd don't really know what to do with it I don't normally mess with imports or cars really it wasn't running but I got it going good now but I wanna do something unique I'm thinking jack it up (street legal) ,mud grips , rollbar, soft top ,bull nose bumper just a rough idea so far but I wanted some input from guys that no these cars pretty well what are some cons to this and besides the basics is there any problems I will have getting this done

Timothy S
Car: 1998 Nissan Altima GXE, Auto RE4FO4A, KA24DE Engine

It seems as though there are plenty of kits to lower altima's, but none to raise them . You might be able to measure the struts, or find dimensions on a parts website and then find larger ones off another car. If you only want an inch or two, the early 2000's Maximas look slightly taller than the Altimas. Or try struts off the trucks fom that period. they just have to have the right bracket to bolt onto the steering knuckle that holds the hubs.

BanksJarvis92
Car: 94 altima Gxe/99z71

So I have a very rough version of what I want it to look like I'm new to this forum can I post an image?

Timothy S
Car: 1998 Nissan Altima GXE, Auto RE4FO4A, KA24DE Engine

The way I post images is post them to another site and put a hyperlink in my post here. I find photo sharing sites and even Google plus works well.

Return to “1st Generation Altima Sedan (1993-1997)”