Pricing of Your G37 Convertible

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
uptheorg
Car: Infiniti G37S Convertible

I just finished reading about the Detroit unveiling of the G37 Convertible which was only a few weeks ago and the dealer had a $10k adjustment on the sticker. In the interest of supporting the buyers of these cars and not the dealers, I thought we could share with each other the window sticker prices and the actual price we got the car for. I got a great deal on my convertible, which, with all the options had a window sticker of $52,515 and I got it for $48,650 which was about $600 over dealer invoice. I felt like I stole it because it is a brand new model and it is a convertible, which are two reasons dealers use to get a premium. My no-money-down lease came to $599 plus tax. USE THIS THREAD TO POST WHAT YOU PAID FOR YOUR CONVERTIBLE!

ToplessG37S
Car: 2009 G37S Convertible

Got mine with Nav, sport package, premium package, windscreen, and rear spoiler for $48,750. I added the tire/wheel package (great new deal through infiniti - repair any tire or wheel damage for 3 years for any reason, even cosmetic) and the routine maintenance package, so the out the door cost with all fees, license, tax, etc was $54,000.

There are definitely dealers willing to make an effort. I talked to 3 dealers, 1 wouldnt budge, the others offered great deals and I took it.

bschurr
Car: 2009 G37S 6MT Conv

uptheorg wrote:I just finished reading about the Detroit unveiling of the G37 Convertible which was only a few weeks ago and the dealer had a $10k adjustment on the sticker. In the interest of supporting the buyers of these cars and not the dealers, I thought we could share with each other the window sticker prices and the actual price we got the car for. I got a great deal on my convertible, which, with all the options had a window sticker of $52,515 and I got it for $48,650 which was about $600 over dealer invoice. I felt like I stole it because it is a brand new model and it is a convertible, which are two reasons dealers use to get a premium. My no-money-down lease came to $599 plus tax. USE THIS THREAD TO POST WHAT YOU PAID FOR YOUR CONVERTIBLE!
Got mine 2 months ago for a little less

BTW - Interesting 1st post.How about some photos and details re color...

uptheorg
Car: Infiniti G37S Convertible

Here is a photo of my new car. It is truly a great machine!

Amazing Car! Technology Package, Premium Package, Sport Package, Navigation Package, Body-Color Splash Guards!

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”