Performance Grounding Kits

A forum for approved vendors of specialized, limited-production parts. Help small businesses that cater to Nissan enthusiasts and score some unique, useful parts! Contact [email protected] for approval and rates.
Sentientbydesign
Car: 03 Evo VIII - 330 AWHP
05 Subaru Legacy GT Stg 2 - Sold
05 G35 6MT Coupe - 278 WHP - Sold
04 WW Evo VIII - 302 AWHP - Ex's
96 I30 - Sold

Best way to get a hold of me is Sentientbydesign AT yahoo DOT com. The other email address was a nightmare to reroute through our 3DCart.

A few questions answered:

There WILL NOT be a Versa Kit offered. EVER. There is no benefit to that platform. Sorry guys. If you buy one from someone else, you're 98% wasting your money.

The kits are still being offered. I will look into some of the newer models and cross check their compatability with what's existing.

Pricing has not changed from what you see on the first post. If you're interested in purchasing, just shoot me an email with details about your car and I can send you a paypal invoice. EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE PAYPAL...you can still pay through paypal. You just need a credit card. The payment system is very much like buying from an online store.

Thanks guys! You rock!

tylerernest1
Car: 2008 altima coupe se 3.5

I want to buy a set for 08 altima coupe 3.5 please! email me asap if you could with info! thanks.

Backfire
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe

[quote="Sentientbydesign"]Currently offering Grounding Wire Kits for the following vehicles:

Altima 07+ (Coupe and Sedan)

3.5L Kit

$57- 7 wires

2.5L Kit

$50- 5 wires

I currently have a 2008 Altima coupe 3.5.
I have a couple of questions.

How do you pay for a set of wires? Also is that $57.00 shipped?

Also do you have plans on doing the Nissan Titan at all?

Thanks,

Cody

babycharm00
Car: 2008 Black M35S

can i get a kit for 2008 M35S shipped to 33324,[email protected]

rkokoszka

Can I get a kit for 2009 Altima 2.5S sent to 60491.

es.biggs
Car: 1990 300ZX 5sp NA

Performance kit for the 04 G35 Sedan Auto still available? RWD if that matters. I'd prefer black also. Thanks!

finikM35
Car: 2007 M35x tech package
5/16 plenum spacer, element 114 exhaust, ztube,k&n, grounding kit, uprev tuned, D2 coilovers.

2007 M35x is there kit for us?

sprocketser
Car: 05 Sheer Silver A/T SE R Altima , EBC Ft RedStuff Pads PU / Wix Filter , RP Max ATF , Motul Brake Fluids , Mobil psf .

To the OP here , do you still make these kits !

the_silencer

I"m interested in a kit! The OP still around?

finikM35
Car: 2007 M35x tech package
5/16 plenum spacer, element 114 exhaust, ztube,k&n, grounding kit, uprev tuned, D2 coilovers.

Yeah he still making these Sentientbydesign AT yahoo DOT com he responds to emails fast. I got my kit installed and manual shifting is almost instant. Very, very nice quality, thick and has ecu ground!

Sentientbydesign
96 I30 - Sold

finikM35 wrote:2007 M35x is there kit for us?
Just answering this one so everyone else knows. The M35 kit fits the M35X, you just need to let me know you have the X when you email me (slight differences).
sprocketser wrote:To the OP here , do you still make these kits !
Still here, still making them.

email me for fastest response.

sentientbydesign (at) yahoo (dot) com

frankieluvsjudy
Car: 2005 Nissan Altima V6 - VQ35DE
2001 Hyundai Accent hatchback - SOLD
2000 Dodge Neon - WRECKED
1999 Mazda Protege - STOLEN
1995 CHEVY Lumina V6 - SOLD
1998 KIA Sephia - WRECKED (1st)
~ALL DOHC~

Is it possible to get the install instructions how much because i went off racelines pdf and that sucks the right side of the kit is stupid with 3 almost impossible points im using a diy kit with kicker 4awg o2 free copper i just need help
Anyone?? If you have a decal id galdly rock it on my 05 altima se

OneEyedDragon
Car: 2007 Altima

Well, I must say that I am very disappointed with Sentientbydesign by his PayPal receipt. I ordered a grounding kit about a month and a half ago and he sent me a tracking number so I thought he sent it. Two weeks later after not receiving it I checked the tracking number and it said that it was invalid so I contacted him with no response and promptly started a PayPal dispute then received a reply from him really quick!

Tracking# LZ507374955US - Pre shipping info sent to USPS only...

In his email to me he tried to explain that PayPal changed their shipping options or something. I am calling BULL! I use PayPal all the time and never have a problem. He then said that he was going to ship it. - So I guess he did not ship it originally when he was supposed to? Emailed him a few times asking him to send it or refund my $70.00 (Part+Shipping) with no response. Escalated it with PayPal and now waiting for PayPal to sort it out.

Here is his lame email that he sent to me trying to explain the PayPal problem two weeks after he said it was sent.

"You opened a PayPal dispute?

So, I looked into your order. PayPal "updated" their website again and created an error with free previous shipping label. I wasn't aware of that until you emailed me. I'm issuing another label (hopefully without problems) and sending the package out this evening or tomorrow.

In the future, press email a seller and confirm that something shady is going on before starting a dispute on PayPal. It looks bad on the seller's part over something that could easily be discussed.

Nate"

Still waiting for my part, email response, or refund.
:wtf2:

OneEyedDragon

Thanks PayPal! - My $70.00 has been returned - after having to dispute it.
Obviously Sentientbydesign can not be trusted... What a BoJo.

Sentientbydesign
96 I30 - Sold

Paypal is constantly changing their USPS shipping interface. On your transaction, the site crashed and wouldn't print the label (despite charging me and sending you a tracking number). I'm more than happy to work with my customers, but communication (prior to initiating a dispute) is key. I received no emails, just a paypal dispute. Once there's an dispute, issuing another shipping label is a royal pain in the butt as the funds are locked AND paypal doesn't have an option to reissue another label.

I'm sorry you had a poor experience with me. As you can see, I've done hundreds of transactions on here. Unfortunately, the past couple of months have been a whirlwind (13 hour days at work). I need to communicate with my customers better and I ask you all to do the same.

OneEyedDragon

I can post all email with full headers to show all attempts of communication. - I paid for shipping, it was not shipped, do not rely on shipping labels when you can write it on a blank piece of paper and walk it to the post office.

Sentientbydesign
96 I30 - Sold

I may need to change email providers then. You're the second person to tell me they sent me emails that I never received. We compared "conversation view" of my inbox and his and the two were completely different (4 phantom emails that never got to me).

Again, I apologize about this ordeal. I definitely don't make it a habit to let things get to a paypal dispute.

veery
Car: 06 M35x Umbria Grey

I have no dog in this race, but will corroborate that Paypal has changed its interface a couple of times this year, and not for the better, IMO.

OneEyedDragon

I agree that Paypal makes changes - I sell on Ebay but I do not use Ebay or Paypal to generate the shipping labels. Is it not just as easy to write it on a piece of paper or print it after you have typed or copied and pasted the address into Word or something? I should not have had to wait as long as I did to find out that it was not shipped in the first place. The shipping labels have nothing to do with boxing up a product and going to the post office, then saying you are going to ship it a second time and not following through again...

I was really really looking forward to my cables and with all the positive feedback I was sure I would not have an issue. It really sucks it came to this and I hope someone else has a better experience.

Give him a shot if you are willing to as he has many years behind him providing cables... it may have been this one time.

Josefdahari
Car: 2002 nissan maxima

How much would you charge for. 2002 maxima auto trans overkill kit or one of your better kit in general.

Flaco_taco
Car: 2007 m35x tech and 2005 fx35

Are these still available ?

Return to “Fabricators' Market”