Poll: Favorite mobile device of EV drivers

The web's first forum dedicated to Nissan's groundbreaking electric car, the Nissan Leaf.
Miostile
Car: 2007 Audi S4 DTM.

Howdy – this is my first time posting, finally as a PHEV/EV intender! After lurking through a slew of green car forums for the past few months, I couldn’t help but notice the abundance of threads regarding mobile phone interoperability for the new generation of PHEV/EVs.

I’ve also been keeping up with the apps being introduced by the OEMs and others. And it got me thinking – what is the most predominant phone used by PHEV / EV drivers? Nielsen just released the following info on overall phone OS market share, and I figured – let’s see how our niche of the market compares!

I went ahead and made a short 60 second survey on qualtrics (loved using this in school). I figured I’d post it on the car forums I frequent, and then after a week or so, I’ll post the results.

Full disclosure: I’m working on a project where the info will be more than helpful, but I hoped posting the results would be interesting for the community. Feel free to answer if you’re curious…https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2h74hzBCwsj2QXq

Miostile

The responses are beginning to add up - thanks for the results so far! Would love to keep them coming.

Can't wait to post up the results -

Miostile

Survey is up to 44 responses! Keep 'em coming!

Miostile

Results - hot off the presses! Certainly attests to how close the two main platforms are for EV drivers. Particularly interesting were the changes from Q3 to Q4 --

After 79 complete responses on 6/13/11...

Return to “Leaf Forum”