Pics of my new CP Racing Triangulated STB!

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
blk90s13

boMex wrote:I hate to point out how dumb some people are but a weld is always weaker than the surrounding stucture. (With the exception of certain exotic alloys)

It's nice to see you come to this conclusion using elementary school level geometry and a distinct lack of knowledge of metal working.

i wanna work for cp like u how much they pay ? :rolleyes

R240NA

Exar-Kun wrote:you'll note I put in the disclamer about stock chassis race cars man, those have them. ;)

I agree that in theory that bar is nice, and would probably do great things for a car chassis, I'd just like to see it made a bit better. I would venture to guess that the firwall mounts might help back-to-front chasis flex a bit, too. but I still like my apex-I bar.

-chet

I'll agree here. The CP bar may be nice, but look where it mounts to on the firewall, the wiper cowl is the thinnest metal under the hood and can easily flex. It would have been better to tie into the lip below the cowl area, where the metal is doubled up.

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”