www.PHENOMenalVinyl.com - New NICO Vendor/BUSINESS!!! Update

A forum for approved vendors of specialized, limited-production parts. Help small businesses that cater to Nissan enthusiasts and score some unique, useful parts! Contact [email protected] for approval and rates.
PHENOMenalVinyl
Car: 08 altima coupe 2.5 mt

IF YOUR ONE OF THE FIRST 3 JOBS I WILL CUT YOU A HALF OFF RATE ONLY FOR THESE 3 DREED is the first so there are 2 more people left BUT this is only for the INSTALL not the material itself

Nissan Skyline GTR

MY CAR - IN PROGRESS

NOT 100% INSTALLED SO EDGING LOOKS OFF

Hello Everyone! For those of you who don’t know me I have been on the forum since April 11th, 2008. I have learned so much from everyone on the forums and have grown to love the “NICO Family”. I’ve attended NICOfest at Carlisle for the past 2 years and have never had so much fun with so many different people. I currently own a 2008 Nissan Altima coupe 2.5 6 speed. I plan on keeping my Altima forever as a show car, so it will be a never ending process. I have started a business called PHENOMenal Vinyl and will be a distributor/installer of Vinyl materials used for vehicle wrapping. This is mainly for those of you who want a two tone paintjob that you can do yourself. Currently, I will be offering the Matte Black Vinyl in ANY size. However, I will be offering other colors for “Whole Vehicle Wraps” or larger scale “Two-Tone” jobs. Other colors that will be available for special order are Matte White, Black, Silver Grey Metallic, Anthracite Metallic, Graphite Metallic, Gold, Municipal Orange, Golden Yellow, Light Yellow, Police Green, Ice Blue, Traffic Blue, King Blue, Red, Cardinal Red, and Light Red. So in case some of you aren’t familiar with vinyl wrapping….

Why us and not the "cheap" eBay vinyl?

We use The #1 Solid Color Wrapping Film in the United States!
We also order from the Largest Vinyl Distributor in the WORLD!!!!!
We will travel to the customers destination, at buyers expense for installations.
We don't skip steps, we prep the car with 5 stages before laying the vinyl down.
We don't use adhesive promoters that will ruin your paint.
We do Price Matching with our competitors.

Why this is good?

Your getting the best quality.
Your getting the freshest and best vinyl out there.
Your getting the convenience of having us come to you.
The vinyl will be able to be cleanly removed without paint lifting, up to 4 years.
Your paint won't lift when removing the vinyl from the vehicles paint.
If you find it cheaper I will match it!!!!!!

Why Would I Want Vinyl Wrapping?

Why not? That is the real question you need to ask yourself. If you want your vehicle to stand out and truly be unique, this is the Best Bang for your Buck! You are literally able to customize your car to how you like; plus it’s a great way to do a two-tone paint job on a budget. However, don't forget that this isn't the "cheap" alternative. What you are getting is only of the HIGHEST quality from the FRESHEST and World’s Largest Vinyl Distributor. I personally buy in smaller amounts so I can keep the most fresh, high quality long lasting vinyl in stock.

Make your interior FLASHY, make it stand out. Carbon Fiber is also available for interiors and exteriors so please feel free to look into our special ordering.

What Vinyl do we use ?

Oracal 970RA The #1 Solid Color Wrapping Film in the United States
Oracal 970RA offers a fast and reliable way to fully wrap vehicles in solid, opaque colors. It provides a lightweight, economical alternative to paint, and delivers long-term removability from painted surfaces. Built-in protective clear coat stimulates factory applied paint, which means you can skip the over-laminate.

Oracal 970RA Wrapping Cast Matte BLACK

* High gloss colors with a built-in protective clear coat layer to stimulate the appearance of factory applied paint
* No over-laminate required
* Exceptional dimensional stability and conformability over curved surfaces, rivets, and corrugations
* 4 Mil cast PVC vinyl
* Grey solvent-based repositionable permanent adhesive
* Clean removability up to 4 years “without using adhesive promoters”

Oracal 975 Premium Carbon Fiber

* 5.1 Mil Cast Gloss Vinyl With Permanent Repositionable Adhesive
* 5 year Outdoor Durability (3 year horizontal)
* Solvent Repositionable Permanent Adhesive
* PE-coated 70lb Release paper on both sides
* Multi layer cast PVC film
* Outstanding dimensional stability
* Optimum application characteristics for wrapping

Prep Work - The 5 Steps

There are many steps involved in Vinyl Wrapping but the main and most important is PREP WORK. This is essential for your vehicle because if this is not done correctly you have a high chance of paint lifting after taking the vinyl off. After the prep work is done you can start by laying your vinyl and deciding what pieces go where. This is when you start setting your vinyl and putting it onto your vehicle. We currently are running on a 5 step process for prep work. Most people just clean the car doing 2 to 3 steps, but we take pride in our work and make sure everything is done the right way the first time.

Step 1 - Do a Full Car Wash including Rocker Panels

Step 2 - 70% Isoprophyl Alcohol or Denatured Alcohol Everywhere

Step 3 - Xylene Aggresive Cleaner to Rocker Panels and Bad Areas

Step 4 - 3M Prep Solvent 70 Everywhere

Step 5 - 70% Isoprophyl Alcohol or Denatured Alcohol Everywhere

How Much Would This Cost Me to get the materials?

Pricing: (Matte Black)

60in X 2ft = $39.99

60in X 4ft = $79.99

60in X 5ft = $99.99

60in X 10ft = $179.99

60in X 25ft = $399.99

Whole Car Average 60in X 55ft = $799.99

Special Orders:

60in X 25ft = $499.00

Pricing : Oracal 975 Premium Carbon Fiber

30in X 1 Yard (3ft) - $79.99 "Great for Interiors, and Accenting"

60in X 1 Yard (3ft) - $149.99 "Great For Interiors, Mirrors, Accenting, Spoilers, and Lips, "

60in X 2 Yards (6ft) - $274.99 "Great For Your Roof, Hoods, and Trunks"

60in X More than 2 Yards (Upon Request)

NICO PRICING!!!!!!!!!!!

Just so you guys know this is the ONLY forum these prices will be available. Everywhere else (EBAY, Forums etc.) will be paying the prices listed above.

60in X 2ft = $39.99
60in X 4ft = $79.99 - $5 = $74.99
60in X 5ft = $99.99 - $10 = $89.99
60in X 10ft = $179.99 - $20 = $159.99
60in X 25ft = $399.99 - $50 = $349.99
Whole Car Average 60in X 55ft = $799.99 – $100 = $699.99

Special Orders:
60in X 25ft = $499.00 - $50 = $449.99

Pricing : Oracal 975 Premium Carbon Fiber

30in X 1 Yard (3ft) - $79.99 - $5 = $74.99 "Great for Interiors, and Accenting"

60in X 1 Yard (3ft) - $149.99 - $10 = $139.99 - "Great For Interiors, Mirrors, Accenting, Spoilers, and Lips, "

60in X 2 Yards (6ft) - $274.99 - $15 = $259.99 "Great For Your Roof, Hoods, and Trunks"

60in X More than 2 Yards (Upon Request)

Anytime you order anything, I will provide you with an instruction guide. I will be making a HOW-TO for the forum within the next two months. I will have a list of materials needed for prep work and a step by step guide. Any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or go on our website at PHENOMenalVinyl.com . If you would rather speak over the phone please email me your number and a description of your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Installation - QUOTES UPON REQUEST

We do this upon request because every vehicle is priced differently.

We take pride in what we do as a company, that is why we offer the 5 Step Prep Process. This ensures us that our customer will be happy down the road as time goes on. Interior pieces can always be shipped throughout the United States to help you get exactly the quality job you want.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ):

1. How long will my Wrap last?

That depends on the application. Typical vehicle wraps are good for 3-5 years depending on the vinyl used.

2. Will a Wrap damage my paint?

Most wraps that are removed from factory-painted vehicles do not damage the paint underneath, however paint damage is possible on all wraps. Talk to me about what can be done to prevent paint damage.

3. Why is a Full Wrap more beneficial than a Partial Wrap?

Full wraps cover most or all of the paint on a vehicle while partial wraps cover only part of the vehicle. Even though Full Wraps are more expensive they give a larger "canvas" to work with and therefore give your vehicle graphics a more visual impact. In addition, Full Wraps protect all of the original paint underneath instead of just part of the paint. This is critical when the wrap is removed since fading and scratches can result on the unprotected paint of a Partial Wrap. As a result, Full Wraps tend to protect or even increase the resale value of vehicles more than Partial Wraps.

4. How long will it take to do my Wrap?

This depends on the job. Always make sure to ask me about the timeline, as job is different. The "design" part of the wrap process can take as little as a few hours. A vehicle installation, for example, can typically be wrapped in a couple days not including the time needed to design.

5. Can I take my wrapped car through a car wash?

Most vehicle wraps can be taken through car washes just like any painted vehicle. However, like with many paint jobs, vehicle wraps can also be damaged by car washes. Take care around the exposed edges and seams of a wrap and don’t be afraid to ask for advice on increasing the life of your particular wrap.

Contact Info

[email protected]
Check Out Our Site
http://PHENOMenalVinyl.com/

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/PHENOMenalVinyl

http://twitter.com/#!/PHENOMenalVinyl

PHENOMenal Exterior Vehicle Wraps

* PHENOMenal Full Vehicle Wraps
* PHENOMenal 2 Tone Vehicle Wraps (ex. Hood, Roof, Mirrors, Top of the Trunk)
* PHENOMenal Roof Wraps
* PHENOMenal Carbon Fiber Wraps
* PHENOMenal Side Mirror Wraps

PHENOMenal Interior Vehicle Wraps

* PHENOMenal Full Interior Wraps
* PHENOMenal Carbon Fiber Vinyl
* PHENOMenal Shifters, Door Molding

Pictures of what a Matte Black Vinyl Wrap can look like. (NOT MY PHOTOS)

Nissan Skyline GTR

Infiniti G35 Matte Black (NOT MY PHOTOS)

This is a great way to do a two tone job on any vehicle. It will be done by Carlisle on Dreed's White Altima Coupe. (NOT MY PHOTOS)

PHENOMenalVinyl
Car: 08 altima coupe 2.5 mt

update

Return to “Fabricators' Market”