Perhaps Infiniti has finally learned

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

PalmerWMD wrote:MoD:What a beautiful post!
Absolutely!!!

Thanks, MoD!

Z

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Looks like im a little late to the party, but Ryan does bring up a valid point.. Just because the car costs less and is a good "performer for the money" that doesnt mean its a good car... im not dissing the Y34 at all, i think its a nice looking car. I believe they will be VERY desireable in 10 years, just because there were so few made... Something like 5000 or some crazy number like that.....

If I were in a position to buy either a Y34 or an F50, the choice would be obvious....
minister wrote:If I could have any new Nissan right now, it would without question be an M45. To me, the M45 is the one and only true successor to the G50 Q45--the car that sparked my interest in Infiniti before I ever knew they were an offshoot of Nissan.
Indeed... The Y34 is a viable comparison to the G50.. Unmistakeable styling, big V8, etc etc...

In all honesty, i think the Y50 M45 is in a class beyond..... Its just a different car!

350zQ45a
Car: 350Z, Q45A

Great post. The funny thing is while the G50 and Y34 look big, they suffer from the same problems as most "big" looking Infinitis, THEY DONT HAVE ANY REAR LEGROOM!.

While the M looks smaller, it has more interior room then the previous Y34. In fact it may have the most rear legroom of any Infiniti in history?

The new M is what Infiniti has always wanted to be. It's sporty to the point of being a detuned E39 M5, it's luxurious with virtually no cost cutting. It has technology that actually works. It's style is clean, aerodynamic, efficient, understated and with the aero kit very smooth if you really look at the flow of the lines.

My friend went to the Inf dealer to buy a G35, namely based on the looks. Once he sat in and drove the M, it was over.

There is something cool about the car being able to hack into your cell phone and handle everything with simple voice commands. The rear camera is BRILLIANT, so much improved upon from the F50. It's actually very useful for parking jobs. The gear ratios have been addressed, so this car does't have any accel blind spots.

It just seems like the Infinitis of yesteryear were slapped together hack jobs of other cars, so much unlike the G50.

This new M is totally Infiniti. Even the seats harkon back to the old G50.

Infiniti has made a complete turnaround with this car, the future is now exciting and not grim like when the Y33 was the flagship of the Infiniti line

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

350zQ45a wrote:The funny thing is while the G50 and Y34 look big, they suffer from the same problems as most "big" looking Infinitis, THEY DONT HAVE ANY REAR LEGROOM!.
Yes, the Y34 is low on rear leg-room ... no doubt about that!

That was one of the concerns we had when switching from the 1995 Q45, but we have been able to make it work out so far. By the time my son is old enough for this to matter more - he is seven now - we will probably have changed out for another car. Or given him the 2003 M45 (he has already said that he wants it!)

Z

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”