PDM whiteline Front Lower Control Arm Bushings /Rear Control Arm Bushings

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
Blueorb

I did a search and nothing. Anyway has anyone purchased/used these? Is it worth getting them or is there something that is better? Also the camber correction, does it fix it or do you still have to slot out the arm /or get the camber kit at this site?

Here is the site.http://www.pdm-racing.com/prod....html

stunt_driver

the camber sorrection bushings are a pain to install and adjust the bushing are pretty cool i just have the subframe bushings and the swaybars if you get the control arm bushings your ride will feel really stiff

Blueorb

So the ride would be stiff even with stock shocks and springs. Or would you be better off by just installing shocks and coilovers TN makes electronically adjustable ones.. really nice..check it out int he latest IMPORTTUNER.

See I don't want the car to be so stiff.. it would be a pain to drive.. suspension would be nice if it were set to bmw standards

Nismo_Freak
Car: 89 240SX

TN = Tein... only the Tein Flex can use the EDFC (Electronic Dampening Force Controller) and its another $380 add on. Expect to spend $2000 on them w/ the EDFC.

$1840 + ship...

Congrats you now have 5/4 spring rates on your S13... should just get the HAs and adjust manually.

Best thing to do about handling is not give a f*** about the ride, you either have a Ferrari or you have a Cadillac.

stunt_driver

the electronic control is just for the OOOO factor waste of money its really for people who are to lazzy to manually adjust it the ha are good coilovers with it being to stiff its really up to personal prefernce some people like stiff some people like it soft i have may sway bars stiff in the rear and really stiff in the front and i like the way it feels

Two-Forty

How much did you guys pick it up for shipped.

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”