Part Number Need -Clip Nut

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
Roamer5
Car: 2010 Versa 1.8 hatchback

Hi, I have a 2010 Versa hatchback. In my many efforts over the years, replacing my cabin filter I've lost a couple of the clip nuts that are used for securing the glove box (which is removed to get to the filter).

I've looked a several Nissan parts sites and the clip nut doesn't appear to be shown on the exploded parts diagram. Does anyone have the part number for these nuts?
I'd like to order a few to replace my missing ones.

thanks greatly,

Mitch

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the clip nuts on the top side of the glove box come as part of the dashpad assembly. I don't see them on the parts diagram and I don't think they have a separate part number. However, Dorman makes a huge selection of various size clip nuts and you can probably find something that will work in the Help section at the parts store.

Roamer5

Thanks. I was hoping it might be used elsewhere on the dash and available as a part.

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

It may well be, but there's no way to identify it to obtain a p/n. If Nissan put mechanical dimensions into the part descriptions, it would make stuff like that easier. They don't. Pretty much all the clips on the car will just be described as "CLIP". Same thing for bolts, nuts, and screws. :facepalm:

amc49
Car: '11 Nissan Versa
'17 Nissan Altima

Only thing that commonly matters there is hole size and buy a clip that fits that with interference. Occasionally the length may come into it but not usually. I've subbed a hundred different parts for those, as long as the part is tightly held it's fine.

Roamer5

Thanks, also the thickness its designed for maters.

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”