PA. FS:Former Coors Sport Truck Challenge race truck.

Looking for a part for your Hardbody? Have something to sell from a Frontier? You've come to the right place!
w650gb500
Car: Numerous

Former Coors Sport Truck Challenge race truck for sale.

Picture from second logbook.Image

Pictures from original logbook.

Picture as it sits today in my garage.

According to the logbooks, this truck started life in 1987 and ran its first event at the Rothman's 24, followed by Road Atlanta, Memphis, Mid-Ohio, Sebring, St Pete, Niagra Falls, Brainerd, Lime Rock, Pocono and Milwaukee thru 7/1989. Then I was told that the truck was crashed and sat for years before being rebuilt. It was heavily damaged and "re-bodied" and returned to the track in 1995. I have three logbooks for the truck that show its races until it was finally retired in November 2007.

The truck is what it is. I bought it the way it sits because I felt that it would be a really cool and inexpensive track toy but also for the history that comes with it. It needs a partial restoration or at least a through once-over before returning to the track, your choice. I'd restore it but life and a family health issue force me to sell it. I'm not happy about it, but I won't have time for years to get to play with it, so this gives someone else the chance to own a cool piece of Nissan race history.

I have the truck as you see in the pictures as well as numerous spares(rear ends, front brakes, blocks, heads, transmission parts, electricals, air dam, wheels, and OEM specially modified pistons by Sunbelt specifically for this motor and a spare stock motor. I will be more than happy to discuss any part of the car and answer any questions you may have.

According to the notes that I have from speaking with the previous owner, here are some features of the truck:

- V-6 brakes(2-piston calipers, larger rotors and Hawk "blue" pads.
- NISMO parts: torsion bars, sway bars, de-arched springs and 1-piece driveshaft.
- all stainless steel -AN lines(fuel and oil).
- motor was built by Sunbelt(story will be told to buyer), decked block and front cover, 240Z flat-top pistons modded with cut valve pockets. Spares to build another motor.
- stock 5-speed transmission.
- original CENTERLINE wheels.
- 5.30 rear with a Detroit locker differential(I have not confirmed this).
- stock flywheel with stock clutch(rules!). In my notes there is mention of a modded disc with ceramic pucks. Don't know if its in the truck or not.
- Stillen air dam.

Here is a link to the pictures that I have.
http://s31.photobucket.com/user/w650gb5 ... t=6&page=1

Serious inquiries only please. PM me with your contact information and I will get back with you ASAP. The truck is located in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

Thanks for looking,

Dan

w650gb500

I guess I forgot to post a price :gotme ?

$5,500 for everything I have related to the truck.

Seabrid

Is this truck still available?

Saw the ad on Google while hunting a Coor s truck down and thought I should reach out just in case.

Regards,

Miguel

w650gb500

You can contact me via email at

w650gb500-at-gmail-dot-com

Thanks,

Dan

w650gb500

*** updated price ***

I will drop the price of the truck and all of the spares to $5000. This is the only price reduction I will be making. I will just store it in my warehouse before I take any less for the truck.

w650gb500

Last and final price reduction.

If anyone is truely interested on owning a cool piece of Nissan history and a fun race truck, I have reduced the price of my truck.

The first person with $4500 cash gets the truck and all of the spares that I have.

If I can't get back my investment of $4500, I will simply store the truck until life allows me the time to properly restore it and then I will enjoy driving it.

w650gb500

*** BUMP ***

$3500 CASH !!!!

Adverse Effects
Car: 1987 Nissan Navara 2WD 2.4L Z24
Base Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door styleside
5 speed manual

i so wish this was in Aussie land
My 87 has the same wheels as the ones on the front of yours

Return to “Nissan Truck Classifieds”