option questions

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
meghann
Car: 2000 toyota celica

I can't tell from the previous postings but does anyone know if they will have the option of back up sensors and monitor, dual climate control, compass and outdoor temp on the review and a rubber matt for the cargo area even though it would cover the hidden compartment? Also I have rewuested brochures multiple times online and my local dealer has been able to tell me any info yet any ideas on where I can get one?

computerguy
Car: 2005 350Z Roadster/2021 ROGUE Platinum AWD

I just purchased (ordred) a Rogue AWD SL, no backup sensors, no dual climate controls. The premium package does have the compass and leather package has the auto dimming review mirror and outside temp. Also I saw a rubber cargo matt on the accessories list.

aztecnyc

can you give me a ball park of what you paid for your SL with premium and leather ? I have read several different estimates ranging from 26K to 30 K. Honestly as much as I would like the car pending a test drive , I will not pay more than 27k for the car with these op[tions. Thanks.

computerguy
Car: 2005 350Z Roadster/2021 ROGUE Platinum AWD

Won't do you any good, I am in Canada and our vehicles are spec out differently that the US. ie; mudflaps and block heater are standard on all models to name a few. Our option Packages are different also.

mquebe

I agree with you. I think $28,000 should be top price I guess without tax,title and license right?

kobayashi

Can you share what your price was?

I'm in Ottawa and am just today starting the process of talking to the dealer about prices. I'm looking for a package very similar to yours.

Thanks.

Return to “Rogue Forum”