ok has anyone purchase a car from takara motors yet?

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

Guys, it's stuff like that that can get you a little vacation.

Nico doesn't like trolls, so please be a little more civil to each other.
sean wrote:Wow semir can't find any thing else to post in you should come over to the others forum
Sean...you are breaking the first rule.....

RPS13-RB25
Car: S13 w/ S2 RB25DET

takara motors can't deliver a simple box full of parts in a reasonable amount of time, so it'd be a cold day in hell before i bought anything from them again, especially an entire car. i bought close to $2000 in parts from them and it took almost a month and a half to get them. then, they forgot to include a few small things, including an N1 water pump. i got in contact with them right away and they apologized for the mixup and said theyd send them out right away. it has now been 2 months since i have been in contact with them (although i've called and/or emailed nearly every day) and yesterday i finally talked to someone and he said they tried to ship out 2 water pumps but each got lost in the mail. quite a coincidence. sounds like they're selling products that they don't have and shipping them whenever they happen to come in. but... that may just be in my case, who knows. just thought i'd let you guys know. make your own judgements.

takaramotors
Car: Nissan Skyline PCG10 GTR

hey this is harry the only thing that was left out of your shippment was the OEM water pump not a N1 pump we sent out many other packages no problems not to mention the prices we gave Josh for your stuff you could not get anywhere else greddy intake for 600 USD which is suppse to be 850 that you have on the motor how about you never called us josh only called like 3 times to us for your stuff. you recived every thing but the water pump which was told to josh was on back order with in 2 weeks. now we recived a shippment in on your 75 dollar WP which is suppose to be 150 a few weeks ago and sent it out then we called josh agian and he never recived the package so we sent out the N1 pump which i have the tracking number for and we never charged for the N1 pump. this never showed up eather but we filled and claimed insurance on this item. NOW we sent out a OEM pump UPS and you should have it ASAP you have recived the tracking number for the item. so think before you say this stuff you should call us some time. Our former employee Sean only talked to Josh.

takaramotors

kansaschity wrote:
it doesnt work, i put some seatbelts on my pen15 and took it to get titled but they giggled at me. seriously though, dont be so stupid and bash others and tell them to do some research. sure you can get any car titled, but thats not gonna stop authorities from impounding it when you get pulled over. theres more to it than you think, and im sure if you actualy do buy a skyline (wich i doubt because your an 18 year old stock clerk who isnt worthy of driving one) takara will help you out and inform you of all the legalities
this is the DMV stickers you will get in the door jams this car was a GTR R32

RPS13-RB25
Car: S13 w/ S2 RB25DET

i won't do any more hijacking of a thread about this subject. i'll handle anything else by PM, but just as a final word on my part..

Takara plays this issue off as a simple mixup, but no reputable business will say that they have a product in stock, take 3 months to get the product to a person's doorstep, and then claim that they told the person that their item was on backorder. 2-3 weeks extra, okay.. we are talking about skyline parts afterall. but 3 months? a little rediculous.

so as i said, don't let my comment be a forced decision for you if you're thinking about buying from them. just trying to give a little feedback of my experience. make your own judgements.

USsil80

takaramotors wrote:
this is the DMV stickers you will get in the door jams this car was a GTR R32
just wondering how this method will transfer to other states for those of us that don't live in flordia.... just want to say way to go and how much extra for this servce on top of the cst of the car

takaramotors

easy you will just need to transfer the title the sticker is to certify that it meets all DOT regulations for a title

winez31
Car: 1993 s13 ka24de

hey takara are you guys ever gunna email me back?

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Harry, Jamie, Sean - SOMEONE better contact me ASAP and let me know WTF is going on down there in GA.

For now, this thread is closed.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

GabeDM wrote: ill show u wats up, and yea ***** try my job but u cant try me, UM co '10 ***** so watch cause ima tread on ur face, with my +0 offset Oni's on my 240 *****,
Pics or ban.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”