OK, finally cracked the speaker wire colors for the A/C with BOSE... here goes..

All things Altima Coupe.
CoupeL33
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe SE

DarkKnight22 wrote:DONE. I taped the wires in the back where they are going into the 6X9's. I just used the hi lo converter on it and I was good to go. Thanks
I read threw many threads trying to figure out how to install my sub and RCA converter and doing what DarkKnight22 did work great not I just need a remote bass control and I finish.

bkrieger
Car: 2016 Nissan Altima

I have a 2016 Nissan Altima with Bose without Navigation.
Just wondering, are the 6X9 rear speakers sub woofers or full range speakers? And are the rest of the speakers full range speakers? There are 9 speakers total.
Thinking of adding a subwoofer and amp

mayito88
Car: Nissan Maxima 09

is this the same color code for a Maxima 09 with the navigation system and BOSE Audio? i have been trying to find the color code for my Maxima to change all the speakers and add 2 amps to my car but haven't any luck yeat if someone knows anything it will be great. thanks

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Hi and welcome to NICO Club!

All wiring is spelled out in the Factory Service Manual. we might have one for your vehicle and it would be here:
http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/nissan ... nuals.html

The FWD chapter has a table of contents and usually some generic information, such as how to read the wiring diagrams and what the color codes mean.

Please let us know if you need help finding things or have questions about what you do find. Have fun with the stereo stuff!

Bcboyz86

in less than 20 seconds · #26
I have an 09 LE with the Bose, no nav. This is an awesome write-up! I did one to this detail for a system install on my 06 Odyssey back in the day and people got some good use out of it.

I had a question if anyone had done the whole system, not just the sub? From other posts, I think I have wires down, but not sure. I'm going to use a DQ-61 from Audio Control and need full range signals for the inputs. Thing is, after the Bose amp, i think each tweeter and woofer is wired seperatley not daisy chained at the woofer. so the best I can do is wire the front right tweeter and woofer to channel 1 and 2, then the rear left tweeter and woofer to channel 3 and 4 to try and get a full range signal from the front and back speakers. Then take the sub outputs from this write up for channel 5 and 6 which are just for the sub anyway. So this is what I have for a wire scheme after the Bose amp to the speakers.

FR Tweeter: blue/orange+, green/blue- (channel 1)
FR woofer: green/white+, brown- (channel 2)
RL Tweeter: white/black+, green/black- (channel 3)
RR woofer: brown/black+, red/green- (channel 4)
Sub1 (@sub amp): red/grey+, green- (channel 5)
Sub2 (@sub amp): red+, green/grey- (channel 6)

OR

Before the Bose amp, pull the full range signals for each corner of the vehicle and then send that signal to the DQ-61 and bypass the Bose amp entirely (preffered):

FL: green+, red-
FR: black+, white-
RL: grey/violet+, white/black-
RR: violet+, light green-

Has anyone done this before? The wiring should be the same for 09-11, with a Bose and No/Nav... just wanna make sure I have as many ducks in a row before I start tearing into stuff... thanks!

Bcboyz86

Wire colors above are super wrong for a 09-11 LE Murano with Bose and No nav. This is the right wire diagram from the service manual... much more accurate. These are also PRE-AMP. Signal going to the amp from the HU. Not speaker outputs. Here's the wire color and pin location.

FL- white/red+(35), black/red-(36)
FR- white/red w/dot+(33), black/red w/dot-(34)
RL- grey/violet w/dot+(24), white/blue w/dot-(23)
RR-green/violet+(26), white/blue-(25)

If you tap the signal wires and keep them intact, you can use the factory sub volume by using
Woofer- black/red w/dot+(16), white/red w/dot-(17)

But if you have a signal processor, that should filter the sub out for you and just use the amp bass knob.

Signal 12.0v(remote wire)- light blue(20)

If you need the speaker outputs from the harnesses, there's 18 wires... I'm a little too lazy to put all those on there. But If i can figure out how to attach a file or picture, ill snap one on here!

matt9969
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano SL AWD

will this work for a 2010 nissan murano is it the same ?i also have the bose system

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”