Official STILLEN Open House sign up May 8th @ 8 AM!

General discussion forum about all things Datsun! NOTE: If your thread is specific to a certain model, please make sure you post it in the proper forum.
adidas2go
Car: Cycle through all kinds of cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats 🤙
Once upon a time: 1st turbo Altima Coupe

Alright guys, the date and time are set for the STILLEN show. Josh and Kyle @ STILLEN just gave me the details about whats going on with everything.

I'm going to be running the NICOclub booth at the show this year. They are going to have the entire next lot set up for vendors and sponsors, but since we have a closer relationship with STILLEN, we may be in the main parking lot closer to the action. Will let you know when I know.

Check it out on the home page here: http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/stille ... -2010.html

The show this year comes with a lot of anticipation considering they didn't have a show in 2009 to support the Newfoundland Rally GTR last year along with getting parts out for the 370z. So this one is gonna be long awaited and crazy fun! You guys know the details, you know the action, you know the fun. Its the once a year BIG deal for one of the BIGGEST names in the Nissan/Infiniti industry. Come out and show your love for STILLEN with the thousands of other supporters!

In addition to this, its a really rare occurrence that the Carlisle event will be going on at the same time. They are going to have a large number of NICOnauts too, so why not keep it interesting? This will be a West Coast vs East Coast showdown, and we can keep tabs of members at the booths. All and all, this will be probably the second largest day of the year for both coasts, next to the actual NICOfest in Nebraska later this year, so lets make it a good turn out for both sides!

If anyone has any questions, hit me up at [email protected]. See you at the show guys!

Let get a quick count here in the forum, who all plans on going to the show May 8th?

1. Adidas2go

adidas2go
Car: Cycle through all kinds of cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats 🤙
Once upon a time: 1st turbo Altima Coupe

Ok guys, this Saturday is rapidly approaching! Here are some last updates for the event that I received from Kyle over the weekend.

UPDATE:

As we mentioned, STILLEN has some really exciting vendors coming. Here is a list of vendor’s that will be in attendance. All vendor’s have been asked to bring down raffle prizes so they have a great list of giveaways!

ACT high performance clutches
Adam’s Polishes car detailing products
Cosworth
Eibach
Goodridge
Greddy
Injen
K&N/AEM
Seibon carbon fiber
T-Rex grills
Tein suspension
Vortech superchargers
Yokohama Tires

Also, STILLEN has called quite a few magazine editors at top magazine companies around the country! These editor’s will not only be writing stories about the event, but they will also be looking for future feature vehicles and shooting pictures of the event! Also, they are planning on having an interview session with one of the magazine editor’s to see what they look for in a feature car and how people can get their cars featured in the magazine’s. So come on down and get your car seen! Here is a list of some of the media that will be in attendance:

Super Street
Import Tuner
Modified
DSPORT
Nissan Sport
Performance Auto & Sound
Orange County Register
Motorator.com

Return to “Datsun Chat”