2011 NICOFEST Carlisle, PA:Official Registration Information

Read about NICOclub events of the past.
kas14slider
Car: 1996 Nissan s14

Just registered. My paypal is [email protected] Name: Alexander Krishchyunas

Didderson
Car: 1990 240sx fastback; '88 Hardbody pickup; '74 Datsun Z

What exactly does the $10 cover? This year's niconauts not doing volunteer work anymore?
lol

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

Didderson wrote:What exactly does the $10 cover? This year's niconauts not doing volunteer work anymore?
lol
Every year we lose money doing this event. It costs us money (tent rental, food, advertising, insurance, etc) to do this event. Because it keeps getting bigger and bigger each year, it's costing us more and more money to put on the event. This is our way of simply trying to recoup *some* of the costs that it cost us to make this event happen. It is still not a profitable event for us by any means. But we keep doing it because we love it :)

Flicktitty
Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx 2JZ-GTE Swapped
1994 Toyota Supra
2019 Lexus GX460
1992 Lexus SC400

How much is it to just enter a car at the show?

is it a 2 day show?

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Flicktitty wrote:How much is it to just enter a car at the show?

is it a 2 day show?
Yes, it's a 2 day show. If you're coming from out of town, you might consider checking into your hotel Friday night, and checking out Sunday morning.

For the Performance and Style Show itself:

If you want to drive your car into the Fairgrounds and get it judged, it's $50.
If you just want to drive your car into the fairgrounds (non-judged), it's $40.

DrewH
Car: 2006 Altima SE R
2012 G37X

I'm thinking about taking a ride down this year and I mentioned it on nissanclub as well. I noticed that if the club registers 25 vehicles or more they get to use a 20' by 20' tent for free. How many people attended last year?

*Just checked the website and its says there were 33 which is pretty awesome.

PHENOMenalVinyl
Car: 08 altima coupe 2.5 mt

EZcheese15 wrote: Every year we loose money doing this event. It costs us money (tent rental, food, advertising, insurance, etc) to do this event. Because it keeps getting bigger and bigger each year, it's costing us more and more money to put on the event. This is our way of simply trying to recoup *some* of the costs that it cost us to make this event happen. It is still not a profitable event for us by any means. But we keep doing it because we love it :)
i look at it like this you guys do a lot so hell if its $10 so we can do this and keep it getting bigger than its totaly worth it. Ive never had so much fun last year was a bast and we plan on making this year even bigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mike

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

DrewH wrote:I'm thinking about taking a ride down this year and I mentioned it on nissanclub as well. I noticed that if the club registers 25 vehicles or more they get to use a 20' by 20' tent for free. How many people attended last year?

*Just checked the website and its says there were 33 which is pretty awesome.
NICO is a little different than the rest of the clubs in that we run the entire track section. We will have 2 tents set up, one inside the pits and one outside the pits. These are large tents and have plenty of room for people to chill out in. The one outside of the pits is used more so for registration and grilling, while the one inside the pits is more or lessed used for storing personal belongings. However, you are more than welcome to hang out in either (well, if you pay the $10 to get into the pits that is). As for number of people last year. Who knows, it's hard to count. There are literally hundreds of people that are in and out of the pits all weekend.

95zenki man

Looks like i have a deadline for the car to be done now... Ill definitely be making the trip up from NC this year. It looks/sounds like a blast. Even if i don't run it would be cool to get to know all of you guys. Ill see if i cant get the word out to some of the NC, SC nissan clubs about this.

DrewH
Car: 2006 Altima SE R
2012 G37X

EZcheese15 wrote:NICO is a little different than the rest of the clubs in that we run the entire track section. We will have 2 tents set up, one inside the pits and one outside the pits. These are large tents and have plenty of room for people to chill out in. The one outside of the pits is used more so for registration and grilling, while the one inside the pits is more or lessed used for storing personal belongings. However, you are more than welcome to hang out in either (well, if you pay the $10 to get into the pits that is). As for number of people last year. Who knows, it's hard to count. There are literally hundreds of people that are in and out of the pits all weekend.
I just registered : [email protected]

I was just wondering how many cars from Nico made it last year and 33 is a pretty good number. I don't know how I missed this forum all these years, I should have been on here 2 Nissans ago. Hopefully I don't have a rugby tournament because this sounds like a great time and I'm looking forward to any and all future meets/cruises/fests.

Bubba1
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

DrewH wrote:
EZcheese15 wrote:NICO is a little different than the rest of the clubs in that we run the entire track section. We will have 2 tents set up, one inside the pits and one outside the pits. These are large tents and have plenty of room for people to chill out in. The one outside of the pits is used more so for registration and grilling, while the one inside the pits is more or lessed used for storing personal belongings. However, you are more than welcome to hang out in either (well, if you pay the $10 to get into the pits that is). As for number of people last year. Who knows, it's hard to count. There are literally hundreds of people that are in and out of the pits all weekend.
I just registered : [email protected]

I was just wondering how many cars from Nico made it last year and 33 is a pretty good number. I don't know how I missed this forum all these years, I should have been on here 2 Nissans ago. Hopefully I don't have a rugby tournament because this sounds like a great time and I'm looking forward to any and all future meets/cruises/fests.

Number of cars is a tough question to answer as we've only looked at names. And some attendees came in the same car. Last year, with the show falling on Mothers Day weekend, we had well over 200 names.

It really is a lotta fun and worth the trip.

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

DrewH wrote: I just registered : [email protected]

I just checked the registration list from last year, and we had 262 people registered.

driftneil
Car: A pile of cars.

Im paid...But the name on the paypal is different than mine...?

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

driftneil wrote:Im paid...But the name on the paypal is different than mine...?
What is the name that needs changed and what to? I will change it.

driftneil
Car: A pile of cars.

EZcheese15 wrote:
driftneil wrote:Im paid...But the name on the paypal is different than mine...?
What is the name that needs changed and what to? I will change it.
I hit you up on YIM, let me know what I can do. Thanks a lot.

IBCoupe
Car: '08 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5SE
'19 Infiniti QX50 FWD
'17 BMW 330e iPerformance

So, I paid $20.00 to Nico (once for me, once for my wife), and now I'm about ready to pay for P&S, but I don't know if there's a guest fee that I also have to pay. Anybody know?

EDIT: I'm a weetawd. "Registration includes weekend admission for two people."

Chaotic_Warlord
Car: Black 5 speed Swapped 1995 240sx

Can we pay the $10 pit admission there should we choose that we want to actually be track side or does it have to be done in advance? Also what is the deadline to do the Paypal thing, the P&S registration cutoff is April 11th, is the Pay pal deadline the same?

Also do we have a coupon code for the P&S registration?

nismotuner1
Car: s13 Hatch
05'Titan

I just paypaled for myself and my gf. Robert d!ck and Jennifer Baer. I cant wait. I have a new hydraulic handbrake setup for this year!
Last edited by nismotuner1 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

nismotuner1
05'Titan

Lol nico sensored my last name.

Bubba1
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Chaotic_Warlord wrote:Can we pay the $10 pit admission there should we choose that we want to actually be track side or does it have to be done in advance? Also what is the deadline to do the Paypal thing, the P&S registration cutoff is April 11th, is the Pay pal deadline the same?

Also do we have a coupon code for the P&S registration?
For track/paddock access, If you pay it in advance (via paypal). it's $10. If you wait until you physically arrive there to decide if you want paddock/track access, it's $25. I don't know if a deadline has been established yet for the paypal. We'll advise.

As for Carlisle P&S registration, April 11th is when their discount ends. If you register after April 11, their admission prices jump $10. If you know you're coming, best to register before then.

We do not have a coupon code. If you do not want your car judged by Carlisle, register " non-judged". If you want your car judged, order the "judged" registration, which is $10 more.

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

We will accept paypal registrations up until the day before the event.

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

nismotuner1 wrote:I just paypaled for myself and my gf. Robert d*** and Jennifer Baer. I cant wait. I have a new hydraulic handbrake setup for this year!
We didn't get a payment from you. Did you send it through the link above to [email protected]?

nismotuner1
05'Titan

I paid through the paypal link at the top of the thread. TO HDS HOLDINGS INC.

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

nismotuner1 wrote:I paid through the paypal link at the top of the thread. TO HDS HOLDINGS INC.
Yeah, got it now. Just didn't come through until after I posted that last message.

nismotuner1
05'Titan

Greenblurr93

Ohhhh Ill be registering myself and my GF for this ASAP!
:naughty:

To catch you up.... i Sold my gray rx8 a couple weeks after the last event... but lucky for me, my gf has a blue one (not nearly as modified)

jdrop
Car: 1992 ST 240sx
1995 SM Panda

Greenblurr93 wrote:To catch you up.... i Sold my gray rx8 a couple weeks after the last event
And all the tires and wheels we practically gave you! Traitorrrrrrrr! And where the eff have you been?

So I am considering traveling down to this for the first time despite being egged on to go for years. However, it falls after one and before two extremely expensive weekends, so there are decisions to be made. I don't know if I saw a registration cutoff date? Is there one?

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

jdrop wrote:
Greenblurr93 wrote:To catch you up.... i Sold my gray rx8 a couple weeks after the last event
And all the tires and wheels we practically gave you! Traitorrrrrrrr! And where the eff have you been?

So I am considering traveling down to this for the first time despite being egged on to go for years. However, it falls after one and before two extremely expensive weekends, so there are decisions to be made. I don't know if I saw a registration cutoff date? Is there one?
I posted it already, but we are taking registrations up through the day before the event. So no cutoff date, for the NICOFest portion of the event anyway. For the Carlisle registration, please refer to their website for cutoff dates. I believe their registration goes up $10 at some point.

Greenblurr93

jdrop wrote:

I put the tires to GOOOOOD use at the last carlisle event, don't worry :)

and the offer this guy made me was wayyyyy too good to pass up... trust me, i miss my car more everyday... but sometimes you just have to grow up and do the grown up thing...

and i REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hope to see you and peej there....

When are we getting together? I mean, you only live 45 mins away now...

IBCoupe
Car: '08 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5SE
'19 Infiniti QX50 FWD
'17 BMW 330e iPerformance

Greenblurr93 wrote:but sometimes you just have to grow up and do the grown up thing...
Not if you're this guy:

But then this happens:

So I guess it's really a wash.

Return to “Past NICO Events”