2011 NICOFEST Carlisle, PA:Official Registration Information

Read about NICOclub events of the past.
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

PapaSmurf2k3 wrote:Fred where the hell were you? I didn't see you anywhere, and even called you one night!
which number did you use?

Sorry papsmurf and fiz:

In any event this is for everyone who wants to have a laugh at my expense(I already PMed this after a question by Fiz)

on saturday I drove nearly 100 miles to be there.
When I got there they didnt take plastic anywhere for the entry fee, at any gate I treid (i tried 3 gates).

And I didnt have enough cash since they wanted 30 bucks to get on the property and i only had enough for the lesser amunt that I (mistakenly) thouth it was.

So I sat in front of the gate and wasnt let in.. :cry:
I drive around to find maybe a manangement hooch that would take credit or debit card but no such luck.
So I turned around and drove 100 miles back

sorry .. :sad: .

PS: (On sunday I couldnt go back since i already spent 34 dollars in gas to get there.
I know this is the same guy who used to plug down almost a grand in flight costs to go to a one day nico event but not anymore.
Since my last mobilization was over, I havent gotten a new job and my unemployment has been denied since i volunteered for the mobe.. so I kinda fallen on hard times and after spending 34 dollars on saturday on gas I just didnt have the money to spend that some money on gas again)

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

Not sure what number I used... I think I got it from Torry.

You should have called one of us or something! We'd toss you the $10 to get you in haha. Also, there is a grocery store a little ways up the street that you can get some cash back via debit card. There's also probably a bank or 2 around. Sucks about the financial situation.

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

PapaSmurf2k3 wrote:Not sure what number I used... I think I got it from Torry.

You should have called one of us or something! We'd toss you the $10 to get you in haha. Also, there is a grocery store a little ways up the street that you can get some cash back via debit card. There's also probably a bank or 2 around. Sucks about the financial situation.
Yeah, no kidding. Dude, you should have called me. I would have made sure you got in.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Torry Smurf and Fiz,

I dont have anybodys number anymore in my new cell
Please PM me your cells and I will PM mine back.:)

PS: I just got a job as an Infiniti salesman at nationwide Infiniti, Baltimore.
Anyone want to buy a great car from a great guy :naughty:

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

You wouldn't make any money if I bought it from you.
VPP pwns :) :mike

snowborder714
Car: 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

Joel, any idea if/when all the times will be posted?

Return to “Past NICO Events”