OEM Radio upgrade/Climate control swap 2010 SR 3.5

All things Altima Coupe.
Jack5150
Car: 2010 Altima SR 3.5 Coupe

I currently just have the original, basic cd/radio player with the basic a/c - heater controls. I'm wanting to upgrade my stereo to the OEM Bluetooth Bose. However, the stereo I'm trying to get will not fit around the basic controls and is made to fit around the auto climate controls. What I'm wondering, can I go on ebay and order the OEM auto climate controls and simply swap out the two. I realize that I won't be able to have dual climate control without a bunch of upgrades. So I'm wondering if it will still plug in and work, just not dual climate control. Or do I need to do something entirely different? I don't want to pay the $500 for the navigation, camera, etc. Thanks!

Jack5150
Car: 2010 Altima SR 3.5 Coupe

Talked to a local Nissan technician and found out I'm opening a can of worms by trying to switch out the original equipment that is matched to the VIN. There really isn't away to swap from what I understand. It would be easier to swap cars.

Dbarry
Car: Nissan 240SX

That's very unfortunate. Too bad about lack of aftermarket stuff for these cars.

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”