OBX LSD?

All over the world, Nissan products are involved in road racing, track days, time attack and autocross.
nismoautoxr
Car: 95 S14

I have seen several of these diffs and they are priced well at $300-$400.

Does anyone have any personal experience or know anyone who has with this diff?

Ricky-

the converted
Car: 99 M3 6.0l
88 Celica All-Trac (somewhere in Cali)
2020 Taco

From what I have seen they are just quaife knock offs. I don't know if they have gotten any better since I last touched one (about 6 years) but back then you pretty much had to take them apart and double check the assembly before you installed them. They seem to work pretty well, but definitely still a buyer beware situation.

spec-u-later
Car: Yaris...FML

I see the interest based on the price but OBX doesn't have the best rep for quality. Save up for a KAAZ or Tomei or a bit more for OS Geiken.

nismoautoxr
Car: 95 S14

thread revival!!!LOL. I appreciate the advice . I have had this ,that ,and the other interfere with my ability to get a real LSD rather than the VLSD I currently have . Since then I super charged the motor and megasquirted it and am just now getting all of that working as one after a couple of pistons have met their makers due to broken ring lands . Now I need an LSD more than ever since I am putting down 250 or so on corner exit .Maybe when I stop blowing stuff up I can move back to the rear end .

Return to “Nissan Road Racing / Auto X Forum”