November 15th Louisville Meet!

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

95silviase wrote:Looks like we are going to hopefully have a pretty good turn out.

Yup,I just checked my e-mail and had 3 responces on 3 differant boards on going to the meet.Might be kinda crappy weather so we shall see who is hard core or not!

colies97~240sx
Car: 1997 Nissan 240SX - Black

Im still planning on being there, I actually just got home from a meet up in Cincy :D and we actually saw some flurries while we were out.... burrrr

Cold_Zero
Car: 2003 (3.5) Altima SE & 2005 Pathfinder

I am a little let down that we (Repoman and I) drove 2hrs to LOUKY to hang out and while we went to go get lunch everyone took off. There were about 5 people at the Park after we got back. How long was this meet? 12-3? I think this may go down in history as one of the shortest NICO meets ever. 4 hrs+ in the car for 1hr of meet time. Did we not think of an alternate plan for the weather if that is why everyone took off? I guess a redeaming quality of today was getting to caravan back up to Indy with Colies97.

N-The 240 is looking good, as always!

bud

jEzTeR

Bud nobody knew where you all went.Me and some of the Maxima people went to eat as well.When we got finished there were nobody at the park.I called the number that I had last for Andy but it did not work.I also called Fred(to try and get Andy's #) but aslo got no answer.Sorry you all had a short time out.Poor Nicole barely got to check out any of the cars.:(

Here is a link to some pics of todays meet!

http://nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=42541

UncleBen
Car: '05 G35 Sedan Sport, '98 240sx LE auto, '95 240sx SE auto,

Hey man, I wanted to stay longer, or at least find something to do in Louisville w/ everyone, but no one had any ideas, and it was cold and nasty, so my crew said lets just cut out. So, we headed back. It did kinda suck for us southerns also to drive that far and just be there for like 1.5 hours. I did get to check out some awesome rides and I had an awesome time, but I wish there was more going on :/ The trip up and back was very interesting though :D

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Sorry I wasnt there guys my plane from Utahdidnt come back until 5:30 pm.:(

Fred

jEzTeR

We hung out and talked at the Raffertys for hours.You all should have come out there.

UncleBen

Yea I know. Matt (drove the se-r) didn't really want to I dont think, and Chris and Brock were going on back to E-town, so we just figured we'd go ahead and cut out as well. Oh well. There will be more.

Fezzik
Car: 2010 G37 Vert w/ stage 1 GTM supercharger

95silviase wrote:Yea I know. Matt (drove the se-r) didn't really want to I dont think, and Chris and Brock were going on back to E-town, so we just figured we'd go ahead and cut out as well. Oh well. There will be more.
Excuses, excuses.... J/K... Hey was good to see ya there. Too bad you didnt get to come with us to Rafferty's.... Good conversations and good food :D Hope to see you all next year maybe at clay or beechbend. Jezter... The pics look good.

UncleBen

Hey man, my pics are mixed in there too :pface ;)

Fez, I actually really wanted to ride in your, but I dont really like asking people for rides ya know? I wanted to ride in that, the skyline, that pearl white classic turbo Z, one of the turbo'd SE-R's, etc etc. But, I just dont' feel right asking for rides for some reason...I saw you take off as you were leaving, and that sucker looks like it will HAUL. I'm so jealous.

A_Rivers
Car: 1998 Honda CRV, 1996 Yamaha FZR600

95silviase wrote:Hey man, I wanted to stay longer, or at least find something to do in Louisville w/ everyone, but no one had any ideas, and it was cold and nasty, so my crew said lets just cut out. So, we headed back. It did kinda suck for us southerns also to drive that far and just be there for like 1.5 hours. I did get to check out some awesome rides and I had an awesome time, but I wish there was more going on :/ The trip up and back was very interesting though :D
I was a little in the dark as to what was going on when a bunch of people started leaving so I thought it was over, (this being my first LOUKY meet). I did get to ride in an extremly clean 1988 S.S. Edition Z31 Turbo :ylsuper . Yes it was a very interesting trip up (2 360's in the middle of the interstate at 75+MPH is bound to be interesting) but relitivly smooth on the way back down,(except one undesisive MX-6). I had a Great Time, saw lots of cool cars meet some cool people, it was worth the 2-1/2 hour trip from TN. Can't wait till the BIG one in spring.

Fezzik
Car: 2010 G37 Vert w/ stage 1 GTM supercharger

95silviase wrote:Hey man, my pics are mixed in there too :pface ;)

Fez, I actually really wanted to ride in your, but I dont really like asking people for rides ya know? I wanted to ride in that, the skyline, that pearl white classic turbo Z, one of the turbo'd SE-R's, etc etc. But, I just dont' feel right asking for rides for some reason...I saw you take off as you were leaving, and that sucker looks like it will HAUL. I'm so jealous.

Remind me during our spring meet and i'll take you for a ride. I dont mind burning up a few dollars and some tred to show a friend a ride:D ....

cwc2k1
Car: Stock Kouki in mint cond. RIP....now Zenki ridin...

Well it would have been worth the 2 hr drive for me had anyone been there when I arrived. No doubt, I was late (didn't get there until 3:30 or so) but I wasn't so late that it would have been wrong of me to expect a few people to talk to. I definately think the organization of this event could have been better. Luckily, I didn't come alone and had a buddy to join me at Rafferty's when I stumbled across it looking for a place to eat. I figured since I drove two hours I wasn't about to go home without doing something, so we caught a meal at raffertys and watched matrix revolutions at the theatre near it. This was really disappointing, I hope the next event is a bit more organized/lengthy.

jEzTeR

cwc2k1 wrote:Well it would have been worth the 2 hr drive for me had anyone been there when I arrived. No doubt, I was late (didn't get there until 3:30 or so) but I wasn't so late that it would have been wrong of me to expect a few people to talk to. I definately think the organization of this event could have been better. Luckily, I didn't come alone and had a buddy to join me at Rafferty's when I stumbled across it looking for a place to eat. I figured since I drove two hours I wasn't about to go home without doing something, so we caught a meal at raffertys and watched matrix revolutions at the theatre near it. This was really disappointing, I hope the next event is a bit more organized/lengthy.

Did you see 3 maximas and an altima at Rafferty's when you were there?We were there frome like 3ish till 4:30.This meet was a get together meet with no events planned.The whole reason that it fell apart so soon was because everyone started leaving without saying where they were going.The group that I ate with asked everyone if they wanted to go with us and told everyone where we were/The cold also shortened the meet.3 hours in the cold was plenty for most,

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Folks:Post all those comments here:http://www.nissaninfiniticlub....42541

Fred...:)

PS: The next event will be more organized with a schedule and direction sheets handed out and it will be as lenghty as our otehrs ( many NICO meets have gone 12 hours).

Return to “Central Region”