Nov 22 Socal BBALL/BBQ meet

Including HI and CA
slide s13
Car: Cars and everything else

So you think that there will be alot of peeps?????? Cuz then my crew might be interested in going.

Anand

if you want to go then you should go... don't base your decision on who will be there... just go.. that is if you can go...

yeswepromise

slide s13 - who are you? red s13 right?

voddka
Car: A bunch of stuff

slide s13 wrote:So you think that there will be alot of peeps?????? Cuz then my crew might be interested in going.
Pirates don't need a lot of other people, so long as there are other pirates. Arrr!!!!!

3rD GeAr
Car: cars

so is this meet still hapening?

3rD GeAr

so who went to this?i showed up ended up being a bunch ofjdm civics and integs. i stayed for about 10min and then took off. it sucked.

climo

Ok, so I wasn't the only one that saw those Honda guys. I was expecting Nissans and not Hondas.

So what happened? Why didn't this event take place? :confused:

mickee
Car: car

yeah it was a blast... although there was one idiot that decided to do a burnout.. and guess hwo it was???

a primered 240... i wonder if he lurks the boards on here...

that **** was totally uncool...

sucks that i didnt see any regulars... i guess they got no love for me no more... its all good though....

3rD GeAr

that idiot was me.sorry. didnt mean to offend u. but one suggestion. next time u have a meet plz specify what types of cars are attending. so i knownot to drive an hour and a half to see a bunch of hondas (even though most of them were pretty clean) thanx-Niko (the primered 240)

Checkered-Member
Car: 1998 Nissan Altima(modded), 2003 Audi A6 2.7T(stock)

wow good thing i didn't show up...

mickee

but really who cares??... if you love cars or anything in the automotive community it shouldnt matter....

didnt you see the bike there??? didnt you see the bimmer there...

he didnt feel out of place.. they chatted with the honda guys ...

when i throw meets i invite all my friends from different message boards cause its ghey jsut to see one type of cars...

most of the time honda-tech always outnumbered any other website/message board i invite....(since there are many people who state they will go but always flake....)

smelling the tires **** took me back to D1... but thanks for coming htough....

its jsut that it doesnt matter what kind of cars are there... i dont htink you wouldve done a burnout if it was all 240(or maybe im wrong)... did you do it out of frustration....?? well i will also apologize for not stating that many different car manufacturers would attend....

but i suggest next time who evers meet you go to... that "stunning" is not cool....cause if i was any closer to you ... i wwouldve really kick ur car pulled you out and take ur car adn come back and make you walk to ur car....

**** like that makes not only make you look bad.... but the whole people who attend such meet....

yeswepromise

i love tasteful EKs, Egs, EPs, DC2s, DC5s, etc.stunnas :thumbs down:

fliprayzin240sx
Car: 97 240sx w/S13 SR20--RIP
93 S14 Silvia w/ S15 Spec R SR20--RIP
95 240sx kouki convert RB25det

3rD GeAr wrote:that idiot was me.sorry. didnt mean to offend u. but one suggestion. next time u have a meet plz specify what types of cars are attending. so i knownot to drive an hour and a half to see a bunch of hondas (even though most of them were pretty clean) thanx-Niko (the primered 240)

Hey Niko...you goin to Nissan Fest next sat??? If you are lemme know id caravan with you up there. I just got back to temeku friday nite...imma be here for the whole wk. Hit me up and ish.

(909)440-0017RaY

mickee

brian how come you didnt make it out there.... hehehehehh

there was a 350z right when i left cause i had ot go to buy a present

here what u miss... lol

look at those ricers...err i mean bikers lol... hey robert nice to finally meet you... and good looking out on going half on the sodas.. and paying for the chips.. thank yah kindly heheheh

and i saw you lift the front when u left.. heheheh hope to catch u sometime again...

oh here are some pics we have....

couple of cars that rolled by...

and htis.. nothing too fancy

3rD GeAr

u would of kicked my car?oh my gosh i cant believe u said that.did u see my car?if it really made u that mad i am very sorrybut if u want to settle this another way.it can be arranged. i wouldnt of done that at any meet but it really pissed me off that i drove hourand a half to see those cars. did u even introduce ur self to me. no one else did?no one seemed friendly at all. it really pissed me off.usually when u hold a meet u introduce urself to let themknow u r the one holding the meet. i, in no was trying to be a stunna or whatever the f*** u call it. sorry again.

stretch240sx

that sucks you got ignored... the meet i went to, i ran into brian and he introduced himself... i wish i could have made it out there but we were swamped at work yesterday...

mickee

like i said it was totally uncool.. you didnt bother to look for me i didnt see your car.. i guess it got lost in the mix... i only saw it when you left and did a still burnout

i wouldnt really kick your car.. thats personal belongings.. i jsut said that towards anger...

you can ask the other socal cats that met me.. im a cool *** person... it jsut irrates me when someone throws a meet and someone acts like an ***... it gives EVERYONE a bad picture.. and im pretty sure you know that....

a biker at at one of the forum i am frequent with.... just came to the bbq and asked where i was and then introudced himself to me... i never met him before that day.. he even clowned me for inviting him in the honda fest but he said he had a blast cuase he learn something about those attendees and not all are into bodykits and such...

he asked me where the RWD cars at.. and i looked around and i didnt see any 240'ers... people checked in this thread BUT flaked... except for you i guess... I do appreciate you checking out the meet... and driving that far...and sorry that you got ignored.. you shouldve popped ur hood and showed the KA-T... i bet they wouldve drooled on that....

if you would pm me ur mailing address id mail you the gas money or email it to me [email protected] and i can pay for the gas you "wasted" going to my meet....

im just curious why you didnt introduce urself to anyone.... its not like that meet was a "crew meet" no one really knew anyone.. maybe some from past meet but not all.... i had a guy come up to me telling me it was his first meet... i tried my best to name the guys i did know from the past... and he was glad about it....about 30% of the attendees i knew already...

okay enough of my babbling... if you want your gas money just hit me up...

yeswepromise

i didnt make it because i am on the low down these days. no job means no money which means no gas which means no driving which means no meets.

mickee

i couldve pass by... lol

catch u next time....

voddka

My motor blew on the way to the meet and I ended up being stranded in the LBC for awhile

JustinStrife
Car: '99 FRC. 402, Vortech T-Trim @ 12psi = 706rwhp/621rwtq

Oh man that blows.. :( Sorry to hear that man

mickee

ouch sorry to hear that... whereabout in LBC.. you couldve hit up brian... he reisdes in that area too.... and couple of others who lurk this msg brd

voddka

I ended up in the food-4-less off the 91 cherry ave exit. Also to add to that, the tread from my friends tire stripped off when he went to pick me up. Now how awful is that?

mickee

that really suck... that is about 5 minute away from my house.. heheehh i guess that was a bad bad day for you guys.. sorry. mang

JustinStrife

I'm just hoping my car will be roadworthy by the time the next meet happens. Cause I don't want to miss.

mickee

next meet is december 6th i think this saturday at super autobacs....

i heard i twill be around 200+ cars...

JustinStrife

Well then I'm not gonna make it :(

mickee

sucks for you....

Return to “California Region”