Northern NJ drift/drive club

Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME
PyroTecK
Car: 1993 240sx SE 5speed fb

formula d is coming and we need to bring this back.

heres a vid of me from yesterday, creative critisism is appreciated. i drove the snot out of the car and she kept asking for more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bqFlFBxOnQ

some of saturdays fun in the rainhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8EUPyqzNOQ

My RB25
Car: 1990 Nissan 240SX SE

Back again guys. So miro your makin a name for yourself it seems like. I got my check cashed the other day, the kid at the place heard me pull up and ask me what I drove. We were talkin and supposedly he and his boy have a black E30 they drift at E-Town, I asked if he knows a pink s13. Sure enough he did, says your pretty good and got that nice LS1 under there.

I gotta see you in action man and get back into the scene, I've been wanting to, I just havent had the money. But thats starting to turn around now and I think I'm gonna fix up the s13 fully. Im a bad saver and would never be able to save for another car haha. The seasons pretty much over though, isnt it?

mirochuki13
Car: 1992 240SX Hatch

Come out to e-town this Saturday. Clubloose is doing East Coast Bash 4 10am - 5pm on the road course. I can give ride-alongs now, so we'll have some fun. If you have the cash, you can actually still register to drive:

http://www.clubloose.com/clubl...=2950

If not, come and hang out, and I'll give you some rides.

As far as local events go, there's three more clubloose events left in the season, so still some events you can drive at before winter.

troskinatior
Car: A Two Tone Piggy Coupe

My RB25 wrote:Back again guys. So miro your makin a name for yourself it seems like. I got my check cashed the other day, the kid at the place heard me pull up and ask me what I drove. We were talkin and supposedly he and his boy have a black E30 they drift at E-Town, I asked if he knows a pink s13. Sure enough he did, says your pretty good and got that nice LS1 under there.
in a year or 2 people will be going to japan and when they tell the j men where your from theyll be like "u live in nj, isnt thats were miros from! your so lucky" haha im going to ecb 4. its gonna be sickkkk

My RB25

Haha the world famous Miro, huh? Yea I think I'll head out to E-Town this saturday. In the morning I have to pick up a car for my mom and check it out, but that won't take all day....it better not Do you have any idea if they allow animals at E-Town? I got a puppy a few months back and I take him everywhere with me, I'd hate to leave him home

You gotta take me for a spin, last time I was 'drifting' was in the Medowlands, when those nice state troopers gave us a pep talk I would love to take my car for a spin, but as it is I have no tread on my rear tires, I would blow one for sure if I ran. Unfortunatly I don't have enough for new tires and I'm trying to hold out so I can get rims and tires.

Also as sad as it sounds I've never driven a boosted car until I took a 87 Grand National for a test drive at work the other day...after feeling that boost I need to boost my hatch. I know I said I wanted to get another car...I can't I need to fix the s13...well fix up

mirochuki13

Yeah, you can bring the puppy... no problem.

Haha, I believe the last time we went drifting was in Secaucus where we thought we would be all smart and have lookouts while you practiced... and we ended up all getting caught... that was sweet lol.

My RB25

Yea I remembered that after I posted, I couldn't remember if it was before or after the Medowlands. That was funny, the one cop said, I might have believed you, if you both didnt have the same car. They said people called up said there was street racing

I tried my e-brake today at dumb low speed and it didnt even lock...I knew one of my calipers wasn't working with the e-brake, but my other might be going now. Fun fun and I think my IAC is going, she's reving at 1500 at idle, when the problem first happened it was at 2k. The damn thing cost close to $170. Oh yea, is it still on tomorrow is its raining?

mirochuki13

Yea, it's still on.

deuce4Oh
Car: 1991 sil-camino,1985 AE86

where did everybody go?

EDT007

We're here...LOL. Pyro, did you manage to get any video/pics from the clubloose event?

B-Boy DuB-L
Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx

We are all still here... just laying off alil i guess

StricNyne

i am here just scored some stance gr plus prow00t

Samurai C
Car: 92 Nissan 240SX KA24DET

I'm still here. Lurking in the shadows. Preparing for my return.

What's up men!!!!! Been a long time time. How's everyone? My car is coming along nice been doin alot. Welding everything now, think I'm blind now.Having my first kid, getting married, looking for a new job, and getting a apt.

Miro I've been you tube stalking you. Looking great buddy, love the pink monster.

mirochuki13

Sam, this would not be happening if you would have just used a condom... haha jk. Congrats buddy.

Post some pictures of stuff.

Are we going to race at some point before I total this car? lol

flipboi96zx

LOL oh s*** i f***in forgot you even existed, wats up dude!! where the fuk u been, come with us to virginia this 18th, congrats on the kid have more babies

Samurai C

thanks guys!!!!!! we are pretty sure its a boy, its still to early to really tell. ill know in a few weeks and if so watch out. this kid is gonna be the best race car driver ever. my girl already is calling me Pops Racer LOL.

i dunno about virgina my car isnt ready to race yet sry.....

i ended up ripping the whole intake out and started from scratch. moved the air filter into the bumper, moved all the pipes around, made everything as short as i can, and changed the BOV. the intake system and its messy set up and a leaking BOV was the cause of most of my running problems. still tweaking the idle and i have a S14 manifold goin in just paiting it now. i had it glass beeded and polished. still plumbing the BOV and breather system. waiting on some fittings to come in. then im gonna pull everything back out and repaint, should look nice. dropped the IC 4 in lower and hollowed out the bumper. ill take a pic of the intake system when i pull the bumper to mesh it. exhaust is next just have to weld some parts together and wait on the new down pipe. in the mean time ive been stitch welding the inside and painting. getting a HKS wastgate and nismo fuel pressure regulator. then the motor should be good after a nice tune up. then the trans is getting rebuilt and a new flywheel and stage 3 240mm clutch is after that. im still saving for my k office DG-5 coil overs just to be pimp about it.

but thats it, pics of my boy and the car soon and more stories lol (i almost died but it was fun)

right now my girl has a cold and im taking care of her but ill be back around if i get this new job my car will be done really soon

no **** but i missed all you guys we need to plan a meet soon or something

you still have that garage miro and nino did you car ever stop over heating

Modified by Samurai C at 10:14 PM 10/6/2009

Samurai C

WTF you can say (h o m o) it blocks it

BS is say BS!!!!!!!!!!!

PyroTecK
Car: 1993 240sx SE 5speed fb

EDT007 wrote:We're here...LOL. Pyro, did you manage to get any video/pics from the clubloose event?
from wednesday? not really... i got one of us driving down and me trying to catch up to the s14... filming and driving ftw lol

marc might have some vids but i think only of his car going out

im still floating around... selling the coupe and setting up the redcar for time attack.

sam congrats
Modified by PyroTecK at 10:49 PM 10/6/2009

StricNyne

i took some videos of my car when i was home, i am selling my red zenki cheap, i picked up a kouki gunna xfer everything over

mirochuki13

I moved out of the Fairview place and now rent a garage in Paterson. It's smaller but way nicer than the old garage. What is this story of near death?

P.S. I won a battle axe.

Samurai C

Thanks luis my girl was asking about you she remembered you from when you stopped by my shop she asked how you were and yes she still hates you miro lol

Did you cut you roof off miro? If so can I have it? I have to delet my sun roof.

The near death story....

So I'm working on this 72 mustang, doin some wiring inside. All of a suddent I start coughing really bad and I can't stop. So I get out of the car and get some water. I stop coughing and I go to inhale and I can't. I'm sucking wind like a fat guy that ran a mile. I can't breath for s*** my girl rushes me to the ER and they rush me in for x-rays and s***. I get a breathing treatment doc says it lookes like a asma attack. I don't have asma. So I see my regular doc a few weeks later for blood work and stuff. I get tested for allergies and the tests come back off the charts. A high IEg level is 100 mine was 758. So I see a allergie doc and I get tested there witch was the wost 5 hours of my life. I had 50 sticks and 12 injection. I'm allergic to every thing in the air. The mustang had mold in it and it got into my lungs giving me this attack or what ever happened. So now I have a epi pen and a inhaler and I'm on anti histamiens all the time but I feel better so that's good lol so I spent my summer and all my money ripping out all the carpet in my house and putting tiles down and buying new coutches and bed bags and s***

But I'm good now lol it wasent fun for a while

Modified by Samurai C at 12:45 PM 10/7/2009
Modified by Samurai C at 12:48 PM 10/7/2009

EDT007

Holy sh*t Sam, sorry to hear about the allergies thing but congrats on the baby. We all def. need to meet up one day just to catch up. Miro, you look way too happy w/ that battle axe in your hand buddy! LOL

My RB25

Yooo sorry I missed the event, getting my moms car was an all day ordeal. The coil was grounding out on the manifold, I was not gonna drive it home like that and have to put a cat on it. I had to try to find a parts store in Toms River that had a coil for a 93 Subaru Impreza, not easy at all. My shop even had trouble tracking one down.

BUT my car may be getting a botched face lift I stopped in the Shell station on my way to work this morning for my good ol 5 hour energy. On my way out the owner of the lil two bay shop attached to the station asked if the 240 was mine. We got to talking and he has a 93 240 SE (Auto, 102k) he's trying to get rid of for a customer, who was gonna donate it, plus he has no room on the lot for it. But it does stall out, I could really care less, I can fix that if I need to. I really want the car for its front end, wheels (7 Spoke Alloys, but with full tread on all the tires, compared to my baldies ), motor (theres my project), interior and other random parts I know I need. He's asking $800, I've only seen the car from the a** end when I gas up, but I checked it out on my way home from work....

Hatch had a wing or two on it in the past and was poorly covered up and the hatch is a lil rusty for my taste. Rocker panel rust at the same spot on my car, right in front of the rear wheel and the passenger fender has a noticeable dent in it, but all the parts are shinny As apposed to my scratched and dull fender, door and bumper. But the two main sub frame rails that run down the sides have too much rust right where it bends at the wheel well. I'm thinking to low ball the guy say $500 and see what happens. Even for $800 I'm making out though, considering if I had to buy (and find) all those parts seperately, it'd be A LOT more. Whaddya guys think...and does anyone know if 93 rear calipers will fit my 90?

I'm just in a bind cause I'm dumb low on money, cause now I have medical bills. My dog almost blinded me on Sat morning. He scratched my upper eye lid bad...not intentionally and I had to go to the ER. He got the upper lid, the bottom of the upper lid and a lil inside the lid too, I have no idea how he missed my actual eye, but I am grateful, I need my eyes
Modified by My RB25 at 4:56 PM 10/7/2009

mirochuki13

That sucks sam... good that you're alive and at least you know now... lol.

I didn't cut the roof off. That's my teammate's vert. I would not stab an axe through my own trunk... lol.

Steve, $500 would probably be a decent offer if it has that much rust and stalls. A parts car is always good to have. I'm pretty sure the calipers are the same on all S13s. Let me know if you end up not needing the shell. I need to get the rear/quarter panels off a car to fix crash damage on mine over the winter. My rear is messed up pretty bad from people crashing into me.

EDT007

I would agree..$500 seems like a good offer. Sell off what you don't use and make some of the $ back.
Modified by EDT007 at 6:54 AM 10/9/2009

My RB25

Yea I stopped by there again after work, the shop was closed, but some of the Indians at the gas station, even said to give him $500 or $600, he'll probably take it. But they were telling me to talk to a Russian guy who works for the owner, which seemed odd. They also said, it wasn't his or something, which I knew. I'm just gonna go talk to the owner on saturday and see whats up. I'd really like to see the car on the lift too

Sorry Miro that shell is mine I've been looking for one so I can devote one into racing and have my daily driver. That's really the reason I stopped drifting and/or autocross. I didn't care if I wrecked or blew my motor, I mean eventually it'll happen, but I couldn't do it with my daily. I'm just not sure how long it'll take to get her ready. But I do have to decide which chassis overall is better, mine or this potential project

I'm not going to sell to much off it, probably just the auto trans, get a nice buck for the cat, and I may sell my teardrops. Some interior pieces seemed nicer than mine and it has original floor mats I really want the front end, but that dent in the fender sucks. Do the fenders have to be swapped as well or just the hood and bumper? Sorry I'd search for it, but I can't see well for about another week

Samurai C

dude that sucks about your eye hope it heals ok seeing is important

thanks for the concerns about my health i feel loved now i was all bumbed out about it for a bit, couldnt eat this, couldnt do that, here is a 6 in needle to sick in your leg for next time you feel like your gonna die, and the meds make you really sleepy and stuff, but now its more annoying then anything. you get used to being on the meds then next year i get shots insted. they are so much better then the other meds.

funny story my girl reminded me about today...

me and my girl were goin food shopping by were i practice, so im making the turn and i say hey baby hold on(she has never drifted befor) so i go to do the turn and i dunno what happens. all i remember is that my car jerked right and slammed my head into the driver side window/door jamb, but i didnt spin lol and she got more of a kick seeing me hurt myself then drift

remeber kids always were a helmet

Eulises did you get married and sry about project DUB still have the roof

miro we will race soon im working very hard to fix my car just to see my 4 cyl beat your 8 lol ill admit im jealous i wanted to make it out this year so bad but im getting there slowly but im getting there

and yes

I STILL HAVE THAT f***ING POS WANGAN WING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone i dont care dont make me kill you with it

trade for roof lol

and can i stab a axe in your tunk miro or something maybe a wangan wing i know you want it ill paint it pink for you

mirochuki13

Real wing:

EDT007

yeah, sux about project DUB but me and Miro re-evaluated the shell and felt that the amount of time/work/$ it would take to get that thing track ready just wasn't worth it. Either way I can't complain. I was able to make the $ back i spent on it, Miro has a few extra parts and I still have a few things to sell. Wish you would have told me sooner about the roof. We ended up scrapping the shell for like $20, I would have given you the roof. We all have to meet up soon. Who's going to the clubloose event "haunted moves" on the 24th?

Samurai C

we can put the wangan wing on the hood then.

hey guess what!!!!

welding + rubberized undercoating = fire

i had a exciting weekend lol

eulises thats good you made your money back i was gonna weld up the sunroof anyway but if i can get a roof it would make my life easier. i might stop by on the 24th but i might have a party to do so im not sure its me and my girls birthday this month maybe ill do it on the 17th and you guys are more then welcome to come and hang out ill keep you guys posted

Return to “Northeast Region”