Northern California! This is one Meet You won't want to Miss!

Including HI and CA
NISTECH

well as I remember when I was younger any time we congregated(sp?) in a parking lot. the cops use to come and run us off because they could. maybe its different in sacramento?

GeeThreeFive

If you have it at a big park there should be enough room for us and the kids. I really don't think the cops will bother us. I am old enough now they are my buds. When they pull you over for 53 in a 25 and let you go, you kinda look at it differently.

Whenever you guys decide on a place and time someone should start a new post with the details, since this could go back and forth for a while.

Sliding_S14
Car: Sliding from the Side

If it aint at staples and the cops wont bother us... ill make an attempt to show.

NISTECH

Sliding_S14 wrote:If it aint at staples and the cops wont bother us... ill make an attempt to show.
Are you good with saturday the 10th in the afternoon?

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Outrsider comment..:D:

I think Geethreefives idea of having it at his house is awesome, especially if it isnt too much out of the way for others.

Fred..:)

the1_thedave
Car: 2k Altima SE

the thing is Geethreefive is out of the way for most of us. If i'm not mistaken.

GeeThreeFive

Yes, that is the problem. I live 1 1/2 hrs. from Sacramento, San Fransisco, San Jose, and Fresno. Unless everyone is going up snow skiing from the meet it would be inconvient.

Saturday the 10th is fine with me.

NISTECH

escalon is about 60 miles south of sac. you start gettin south of their there isnt much there so nobody would be coming up from the south to the meet. sliding s-14 is almost 100 miles notrh of sac so for him to come down to escalon for a meet probably wouldnt happen. I thought there were several members in the chico area. most likely due to the college seen. If I still had my 3+ acers in thornton (20 mins out of sac) I would have offered to host it and we could have done a river run along the levy. shoot we could still do that if we host it near the pocket area. Dave do you know of any places around the pocket area for a meet? we could run from there down 160 to either walnut grove and head back to 5 or go all the way to rio vista??? that would be a hell of a good time!! you cant drift on that road unless you have an outboard and a couple pontoons mounted to your car.

GeeThreeFive

Thorton sound great to me, that is 45 min. closer. Will other people willing to drive a little farther? Actually it is closer to the bay area. We need to find out where the majority of people are coming from.

NISTECH

I dont live there any more. Thornton isnt very far from sacramento. and from where i live now its 15 mins directly west of me. I know we have 9 people who have showed intrest.

Quiksilva sacramento open on day

the1_the dave antelope(outside of sac) saturday

stm heavy hips ??? saturday prefference

96 sx redding cant make it works but interested

f8sjester sunnyvale saturday prefference

mr bean san mateo saturday prefference

tktrthomas sacramento cant do january untill 25th ,but interested

sliding s-14 chico no day indicated

one person questioned time. the travel time would play a part for the further members. that would be the ones in the bay area and chico/redding guys since they are the furthest. what time would you guys be able to make on saturday?

the1_thedave

Only on saturday for me. Do we have a set time yet?

the1_thedave

If so I could some guys from my team to come too.

NISTECH

whos on your team? is it only altimas? are the 2 guys I work with from your group. Charles and Tyson red and yellow spec-v's?They told me the site they were on but forgot which it was. Last week they spoke of the run on latrobe rd that was cancelled they were suppose to attend it. Thats how I initially found out about it.

the1_thedave

I'm with Team Driven. Nissans and Infinitis welcome. http://www.team-driven.net . As for Charles and Tyson, don't know who they are. Oh yea the latrobe run. No one really showed either for the karting thing either, my self included. Three did. But check out the site, if that helps.

GeeThreeFive

So is this the final decision????? Saturday the 10th in Thorton???? At ? (1:oopm)??? Bring what? Lunch / finger food / snacks / ????/ Nothing?? Just bring yourself and your car to have fun?? Probably less of a hassle for most people. Maybe the next time when the weather is nice and we can bar-b-que. We should get this finalized it is less that 4 weeks away. If you have any suggestions for a good turn out let us know.

the1_thedave

What kind of fun are we to have? Whats the draw? If its just cars, i'm cool. But are there any other things? Thorton, where at exactly? Questions questions more questions....

the1_thedave

I have presence in nearly every Nissan Board. So i can post up.Any other ideas?Again, what to do in Thorton?

NISTECH

NO I DO NOT live in thornton. I USED to live in thornton. I said "IF" I still lived there we could have it there. NO on thornton.

I suggested the pocket area of sac near the river. After we hooked up somewhere around there I suggested making a run along the levy to walnut grove then cut back over to I5 and head back toward sac. that was my suggestion. I asked dave if he knew of a place in the pocket area we could meet.this seems like such a fuster cluck. We cant even decide on a place to meet.

the1_thedave

HAHA. One suggestion, though not exactly in the pocket area, William Land park.

If anyone is down there, take a drive aroud Pocket Rd. there are around 2-3 parks there, (according to my map) Check them if you like.

the1_thedave

Also I heard that Elk Grove Park just recently went Free on fees.

mrbean
Car: Guitar, Music, Art, Movies, Computer & Video Games

I'd give my 2 cents, but I don't know the area at all, being from the bay area, so It's up to you guys to hammer it out. Like I said, I'm down with anything not farther than Sac.

quiksilvia
Car: 95 s14 se

what about la sierra community center. its in sac, big a$$ parking lot, and wont be used on a saturday in january, no fees, no cops, no other people really.... its an easy location, like 5 miles maybe off of I-80

GeeThreeFive

You've got my vote!

NISTECH

I'll go for it. directions??

the1_thedave

I'll go check it out. The distance is great for me, hehe not very far. But it is hard to get to. Reason for no cops, no one goes there. If it looks good, I'll be a yes. And i'm sure well have about 4-5 more.

GeeThreeFive

Is there any covered area at all? Just in case it rains.Once we have directions, should we start this all over with a new posting?

NISTECH

actually I have the ability to go and edit your first post to include all the info. dont know if I can change the title of the thread tho. havent explored that option.

the1_thedave

We shouldn't start a new thread until we have the details hammered out.

the1_thedave

Here's an idea of where the place is. I'm going to check it out. Give you a more precise account of it.

the1_thedave

Return to “California Region”