Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME
luxurycarg37s
Car: g37s coupe

Rb240Coupe wrote:I need good cheap brakes for my 90' 240sx

any suggestions??
THE PEP BOY SPECIAL !

luxurycarg37s
Car: g37s coupe

kn13 wrote:hey guys! since we're not on the topic of anything and i don't want to clutter the forum with a new thread....

i'm rebuilding my ca18det. anyone here know a reputable engine builder that can help get it started? i'm from central NJ. THanks!
i need my trans rebuilt back in the day when i had my :::::as he clears throat and prepares to be targeted with fruit and empty beer can :::: 1992 4-door jetta for some reason the job was being dificiult dew to lack of parts and many shop turned me away either they could not do it or did not want the headace but that does not help me so i was walking my dog one day by my house and seen a trans plaace that i never knew was there and told him of my car .. he told me to bring it by... eaiser said then done so after a few phone calls and a flat bed a few hours later my cars arrives he takes it in and about 45 minutes later calls me up and says i will have it dont in 5 days got it backed perfectly for another 45,000 miles till i was driving just listing to my radio and my car decided she wanted to ride down that ditch and kiss that big beautiful tree... after that i ordered the grave plot for the jetta but if your interested post back and i will give you more details he also does engines he specialiaty is engines by the way

SR Superstar
Car: 91 SR

kn13 wrote:hey guys! since we're not on the topic of anything and i don't want to clutter the forum with a new thread....

i'm rebuilding my ca18det. anyone here know a reputable engine builder that can help get it started? i'm from central NJ. THanks!
Depending on how far you want to drive there's Import Intelligence in West Chester, PA the dude there Matt is awesome. I've seen some grade-A cars come out of there.

nauticus3
Car: 08 Altima Coupe

Anyone in Maryland looking for weekly meets?

Return to “Northeast Region”