NOR CAL MEET: Jan 10th Sacramento

Including HI and CA
GeeThreeFive

Your more than welcome to stop by and check it out.

quiksilvia
Car: 95 s14 se

yea im there, and ur girl can come only if she's hot :) karting would be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

theronin

ill try to make it, my sis is due to give birth around there, so i might be in redding. but if i am in town ill be there

GeeThreeFive

Dave, add CaliPnoyG35 to the list. He is on the G35driver site.

ilkhan

Just because I can, I went down to the park where this is gonna be held.

TONS of room for cars, I counted around 100 spots in the free (year round) area and the normally paid parking was open. Its has was looked to be 250+ spots.

Tons of room for meet/greet area, grass, paved whatever you want.

Its a little hard to find, but long as you look at the picture (map) provided you should be able to make it. Maybe signs out in front to point to the park, its rather hidden.

Looks like a great spot for the meet guys. Lets make this good... (its my first) and I hope to see a bunch of cars...

GeeThreeFive

I would be willing to go early and put up some signs to help everyone find there way a little easier. The thing is I don't even know where I am going. (Navigation isn't all that it is cracked up to be) I will figure it out. I'll get some poster board (if it's raining it won't hold up to well) and make a couple of them. Unless Dave has a better idea.

the1_thedave
Car: 2k Altima SE

I will be posting directions very soon. The place is not that hard to find if you follow directions.We will be meeting in the big parking lot by the way. The pay one but on the weekends, there is no fee. So its FREE.

ilkhan

It really isn't that hard to find, I just missed the turn. The sign for it is TINY and I was in the wrong lane :(

I was just commenting that I had been there and it looked like a good spot :)

Bigger sign out front would help. From 50 make sure you merge to the left lane quick, it's only like a 1/4 mile down Howe.

Just hit mapquest destination Howe Ave and Folsom Blvd and you are golden. If it works for me anybody can do it!

the1_thedave

January 10th is one week away.... New update: Those who are going karting, we are going to be starting at 3pm. So we will be leaving at 2-2:30 pm. If you still want go and have not decided please tell me. We need a count of who's going so we can finalize the reservation plans. If you don't say whether you are going or not, chances are you probably won't be getting to race. As for the meet itself still 1pm at granite park. We will all caravan to RPM. They have a good size area for parking and lot of room inside for just hanging out. Plus if you want to eat there thats fine, Subway is there as well as a cafe upstairs. Keep checking here on the board or on http://www.team-driven.net/jan10sacmeet.htm for updates. Also on that page is a link to directions and maps. Any questions please email or post. Again if you want to go karting please tell me. Looking forward to seeing all of you.

GeeThreeFive

Dave, don't put me down for karting. I am not sure I will be going. I might go watch, but I have a long drive home.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Carting can be very hard core.At that one Indy NICO meet I still remember that indoor rubber track with the tight turns (neckbrace a MUST) and painful walls, which beat up on all of us above 30.

But I couldnt stop and let the young 'uns call me an old man.So I kept going and going despite the pain.

Fred..:D

PalmerWMD

Linda:

Email me your mailing address, so I can get some NICO stickers out for you to sport and/or give away.

Fred...:)

the1_thedave

thanks for the post Linda.Will take care of that.

GeeThreeFive

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PalmerWMD "]Linda:

Email me your mailing address, so I can get some NICO stickers out for you to sport and/or give away.

Fred...:) [/QUOTE

Fred,I e-mailed you my address. AZ never sent me any BRM cards for exhaust connection, but you know what? It has been 2 weeks and I still haven't receive an invoice that I asked for. Boy I tell ya, it's hard to find a reliable salesman these days! JK

mrbean
Car: Guitar, Music, Art, Movies, Computer & Video Games

no carting for me... like geethreefive i got a long drive home...

NISTECH

dave I think a couple of guys from work are planning on carting as well they are suppose to post it but thought I would let you know at least one will be. they got a couple spec-v's and they'll be attending the meet at the park as well. I still plan on comin to the meet at least.

NISTECH

dave who is the Z.O.N.C. member attending???

GeeThreeFive

Are there very many who are coming to the meet but not karting? Just wondering in case those of us who don't plan on karting might just stay at the park longer.Are you planning any kind of cruise?Again if you need any help or something let me know. Just trying to make this as enjoyable for everyone so they come back next time. Someone else out there might have some suggestions of things they have done at meets that made them better than other meets.

PalmerWMD

geethreefive:

You have NICO cards and some NICO stickers on 2 day mail coming.

Fred..:)

quiksilvia

ill be at the meet and then i will own u all at karting. my buddy from twinturbo.net said that a bunch of z dudes will be there for the karting as part of their own meet, this might be a lil better than we had planned eh?

Q in Sac

GeeThreeFive wrote:Are there very many who are coming to the meet but not karting? Just wondering in case those of us who don't plan on karting might just stay at the park longer.Are you planning any kind of cruise?Again if you need any help or something let me know. Just trying to make this as enjoyable for everyone so they come back next time. Someone else out there might have some suggestions of things they have done at meets that made them better than other meets.

Just come to the karting get ideas and meet new folks. Take some pictures and post here and on other boards. I'm looking forward to seeing all.

Q in Sac

NISTECH

I dont plan on doing the karting thing myself. probably wont hit rpm after the park meet. As far as cruising I dont thing they have any specific place to cruise in sac. besides my car is nothing to be showin. all of my cars cosmetically look like crap and they are not nissans I will be parking my car across the parking lot from everyone elses...lol.

quiksilvia

unless you can "get the keys" to something else...

PalmerWMD

Some dealers have let their employees take a nice new Max, to meets.

Q in Sac

PalmerWMD wrote:Some dealers have let their employees take a nice new Max, to meets.

How about a Track 350Z or a Titan? lol

NISTECH

U dont know my dealer. I wont tell managment I do this site since in some warped way they will think it takes away from their buisness. To be honest I wont work on anything we dont have the service manual on. so for instance brandons car has the sr in it. we have no service manuals for that stuff so the dealer has agreed not to bring it in. ok am I getting off topic here.....lol Sorry just tryin to over state my point.

As much as I would like to I am 99% sure of their answer.

GeeThreeFive

Just wondering if everyone is ready for tomorrow. Actually I just want to keep this thread active so it doesn't get pushed down. Dave, what is the total? If has changed.

Q in Sac

Yes we are still on for tomorrow. See you there.

Look for a red SE-R with a primered hood.

Q in Sac

the1_thedave

A few people have had last minute plans, so they had to bail. Only 3-4 people, All in all still looking good. running total - 73http://www.team-driven.net/jan10sacmeet.htm

quiksilvia

this should be fun guys, lets all hope that scott takes a shower before he gets there :)

Return to “California Region”