NOR CAL MEET: Jan 10th Sacramento

Including HI and CA
quiksilvia
Car: 95 s14 se

scott had the nismo shirt with the titan, i think dave had the sweatshirt,

GeeThreeFive

I never even had a chance to walk down the first row of car. It seems like everyone stayed in their groups of cars. Maybe we can think of some way (game, contest,etc) to get everyone to mingle and meet other people.

quiksilvia

BBQ, if Q woulda had the think catered we would have met each other, its all his fault!

NISTECH

since I had the only truck I was the lone. I visited no one!!!

Linda I came over and introduced myself as soon as you drove in. and drifted by your car a couple other times. I made my way all around the lot. Had certain people had to be sure to meet to introduce them to our"little" site;).

TEK I was the one in black with the Titan. did you come up and say hello at all? I dont recall any one comin up and saying they were from nico?

BlueXIII
Car: breakin'..what have u done for hip-hop lately?

NISTECH wrote:
TEK I was the one in black with the Titan. did you come up and say hello at all? I dont recall any one comin up and saying they were from nico?

nah i didnt say hello....i went there in a freakin civic man...lol but its all gravy..my car in the works right now. next time ill say wsup to everyone when i actually get to floss my ride( even tho i dont have anything in it) but yeah, dave was a pretty cool guy and funny too. i agree next time we should have a bbq. that would get us to interact with one another. me and my friends were starving so we left to go find some place to eat. im still sore we didnt get to go karting.

quiksilvia

fo sho, karting = siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

mrbean
Car: Guitar, Music, Art, Movies, Computer & Video Games

Here's the view from the hill... had to composite it together from 3 shots.

Click for full size! :cool:

BlueXIII

o **** u can see me in my car getting ready to leave.... lol.

BlueXIII

damn the titan in the back is still bigger than the infinity's in the front..haha. hey where did those mr.2s come from? i didnt see them . were they turbo?

BlueXIII

hey Mr.bean, isnt there a carshow coming up sometime soon in San mateo? if so, do you know the name of the event and the date? pass me a flyer if u have one. i heard theres gonna be a 2on2 bboy comp and i wanted to go check it out. any help would be much appreciated. thanks

tek

NISTECH

Dave or Q what kind of date and location are we looking at for the next meet??

Did any of the NICO 240 owners get dumb at the end of the day that day or where they from another site? any one know? I would hate to see any of our NICO members ruin it for others on here who have self control.

mrbean

yeah, it's at the San Mateo Expo center, starts at 12 I think and lasts till uh... late (you know how these things go). Cost is I think 15 per person. Name is Import something or other... I hope that helps. I don't particularly care for these carshows. :tisk:

Much rather have another meet ;)

Anyways, if you do go, lemme know how it goes!

mrbean

Oh my bad, forgot the date...

It's this Saturday BTW

Q in Sac

NISTECH wrote:Dave or Q what kind of date and location are we looking at for the next meet??

Did any of the NICO 240 owners get dumb at the end of the day that day or where they from another site? any one know? I would hate to see any of our NICO members ruin it for others on here who have self control.

Maybe March, maybe Bay Area. We're still debating. We'll keep everyone in the loop. This time it will be a BBQ also.

Q in Sac

NISTECH

cool dont think I will be able to bring another vehicle to that event thats out of the dealers selling area. but I will try to attend myself. maybe I'll pick up a nissan before then been lookin at some Z's around here. Keep us up on the teams plans.

BlueXIII

NISTECH wrote:Dave or Q what kind of date and location are we looking at for the next meet??

wasnt me...i left before all that ish...i got proof..lol in the picture im gettin in my car and about to take off. too bad i didnt get to take a group picture with yall. plus i drive a civic..lhaha

yeah when is the next meet? i told all my friends about this meet and they are just as eager as i am for the next one. i agree with the bbq idea...its ok to charge a little cover fee, or BYOB lol. also we should have other forms of entertainment. i can bring my bboy crew if you guys are down with breakdancing. anyways, just some ideas to make the next meet and even more successful and memorable experience.

BlueXIII

thanks alot mr bean. yeah id ont reeally care about the shows. sometimes u pay 15 to see the same cars over and over or clones while u can just check out some of the cars that are in the parking lot for free. one time the parkin lot had better show cars than inside the actual event and that was sad...haha. i dont think ill be able to make it because i get off work at 3 and i wouldnt make it to san mateo til later from stockton. but my boys are goin to enter the bboy competition. thanks again bro.

tek

mrbean

Quote »Did any of the NICO 240 owners get dumb at the end of the day that day or where they from another site? any one know? I would hate to see any of our NICO members ruin it for others on here who have self control.[/quote]I left pretty early, so it wasn't me (I can't afford to burn up my tires anyways) And I'm pretty pissed at those who give my beloved 240 a bad name...:mad:

NISTECH

Its not a 240 issue it just happened to be 240's that day.

I know there was one G35 getting wild in the lot. Heard it was linda...;)

GeeThreeFive

What? I'm glad I left when I did, beleive me I would have been out there with the rest of them. I just can't help it. I have a gravel driveway and it is so hard not to punch it. I love it when the back end swings around.Sorry it wasn't me this time.I don't know these guys, but I think I'm going to this meet in San Jose Feb 15th at San Jose Ranch.? It is on Zilvia.net. One of the members is putting it on. Suppose to be a big BBQ.

DriftNsmokn

No, actually it wasn't just the 240s that day, many of the cars where speeding out of there and "burning" rubber. I think it was the 4 door ser, older one was burning rubber and whoosing around. I enjoyed the meet. Meet some really cool people too. Thanks again and when is the next meet?

mrbean

Hey linda, do you have any more info on the SJ meet? That's only a half hour from me. Time? Nissan only? Thanks!

I'm also glad to hear it wasn't only the 240's getting frisky...;)

NISTECH

I was J/K linda...I really dont think you would of joined in with that crowd. san jose is like a 3 hr drive for me but we shall see. I gotta get ahold of my Z before I do another meet I would just feel outta place driving my chev caprice cruiser to a nissan meet.

Q in Sac

Nistech,

Does your dealership have a dyno onsite? This is one of the ideas that came up recently. Dyno pulls, BBQ and meet. Let me know.

Q in Sac

NISTECH

Yes we have a dyno in the shop but it does not have horsepower software installed. To expensive for the dealers budget. Besides unless it could make the dealer a fairly large profit they would have no intrest in it. sorry Another problem would be parking on our lot I can barely find a place to park to go to work due to the amount of new and used cars on the lot.

BlueXIII

i just picked up my 240 today! damn i was so happy even though the drive home wasnt all that great. i have much work to do on it and so little time and resources....the point is, my car runs now and im so damn :D

mrbean

Congrats man!! Get some pics up ASAP! :rockon :thumbup

mrbean

btw what did you pay for it? How many miles on the engine? Any mods done already?

GeeThreeFive

mrbean wrote:Hey linda, do you have any more info on the SJ meet? That's only a half hour from me. Time? Nissan only? Thanks!

I'm also glad to hear it wasn't only the 240's getting frisky...;)

Here is the link for the San Jose Meet, everyone welcome!http://www.zilvia.net/f/showth...76734

BlueXIII

sorry i meant that i got it back from a shop... i had the car for almost 2 years now, just havent driven it for awhile since my accident. the car is still stock becuase i havent had much time or money to fix it, however i have a pair of obx strut bars. i plan on really workin on the car now so i can be ready for the next meet. it dont feel right rollin there in a civic..haha its funny tho, on many 240s i see here in stockton with damage to the side body panel and around the doors. i wonder if its contagious or just that 240 drivers really suck....haha its just me. im just joking, so dont get ur jockstraps caught up in ur panties.

tek

Return to “California Region”