Nissan Suspension question

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
Trini.Madman
Car: A31 Cefiro - RB20E - Automatic - 4.1LSD

Hey guys, I own an A31 Cefiro.

When we got it, there was this beautiful switch that had "comfort and sport" just above my right knee.
When id hit the switch from comfort to sport, OMG the car had serious cornering capabilities which lead me to ask WHY? Then I followed some wires and found these things on top of the front and rear shocks.

Whenever the switch was on Sport, 12volts will go through the unit and the car will literally be pulled about 1inch lower and the suspension becomes a really nice sporty feel.

So when they died I kept the shocks and cud not find the exact thing ANYWHERE!

I have the part numbers which are:
Front-54302 72L06
Rear -56210 72L05

Now I tried researching the part numbers and there is no information for it online.
That's why im here!

Does anyone know if I can get these exact shocks anywhere? Its really nice to have a very luxury ride in comfort with the girlfriend, and fun to be going down the highway and throw it in sport and the car feels like a performance ride!

Any information on these shocks will be nice, or if anyone can direct me to the topic if its been discussed before

Trini.Madman
Car: A31 Cefiro - RB20E - Automatic - 4.1LSD

lol nothing? non of the administrators have any ideas? topic has not been discussed before? nothing?

simmode1
Car: Red '95 S14

I don't know much about Cefiros, but if I need help tracking down a rare OEM part, I always go to Courtesy Nissan... They may be able to point you in the right direction.

flohtingPoint
Car: 2004 Z16 Corvette Z06

I'll venture further to tell you, "Waste of time/effort/money." Go pick up a set of Koni yellow's (whatever bolts or inserts on your car) and have at it. Cheap and highly effective.

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”