Nissan krom edition models to be discontinued

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

They have discontinued the krom edition models of the rogue and cube

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/06/14/niss ... -for-2012/

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

wow! :frown: thats just the beggining of the end of the short cube era :rolleyes: i know the production for the regular cube is also gonna end up soon
the cube was selling on thousands a day to suddenly have barely triple digits a day of cube selling

chompsticks

Hopefully not! But if it does that means I'll have an ultra rare cube!!! ;). I plan on keeping it forever too.

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

yeah hopefully not but yeah if they end up production we will have a rare cube we plan to keep ours for the long run as well UNLESS! nissan decides to bring the ALLURE to reality i will love to get that coupe

jyroflux
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 SL

Nissan has done very little promotion for the cube. Even when they do a generic commercial on TV, most times the cube isn't even shown when the Nissan line-up is shown.

chompsticks

Hmm... ALLURE.... Looks interesting! But if something happens to my cube then I am importing a 2nd gen!

I agree Nissan has done little promotion in the US. But I can understand why. I think Nissan brought the cube to the states but wasn't planning to sell a whole lot. So why waste so much money on a vehicle in advertising when they are not making much of a profit from them.

Return to “Cube Forum”