NIssan 350z

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
APEXi240
Car: 08 Versa S hatch

14.3 on a stock rsx-s is complete BS, COMPLETE BS!! LS/VTECs in hatches run 14.3s....i will tell you now that unless the rsx-s is slicked out and completely gutted, it WILL NOT RUN 14.3 IN STOCK TRIM.......I see RSXs running mid to high 15s at the track, they are DOGS, everyone I talk to thinks they are just slow as balls, and they are right.

I like the SE-R much better than any of the cars out now...it has a little something called torque. I think the redline is fine, I'd rather have it a bit lower and make usable power than have to rev it up to 6k to get it going. And by me anyway, sentra se-r's are all over, I've seen so many more of them than civic si's, matrix, svts...

I think Nissan hit the nail on the head with the SE-R, it looks good, drives good....I want one....

How much does the SE-R weigh in at, I'd think it'd be lighter than the new SIs and RSXs....but I got no clue...

OneFastStanza
Car: '02 SE-R Spec V, '92 Stanza, '97 Maxima, '04 Vue Redline. '04 F250

The SE-R weighs in at ~2800 lbs.

boMex

I think I speak for all of us when I say rollhard is a blowhard :sleep

sultan

maybe rollhard is confusing an 1/8 with a 1/4 of a mile.

Daunttless

I haven't read everything, but I very much doubt that Eloy is lying about anything. Thats not very rollhard'ish for him to lie, they're reliable guys. ( even though soon they will be quasi-competition : )

Return to “General Chat”