Nissan 240SX drawing.

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
mattblancarte
Car: 2005 BMW M3 Comp. Coupe

Oh yeah what size is that drawing? Can I purchase a copy or the original?

edit:Just saw it was A2.

Email me, though, if I can get a copy!

breadbox
Car: Red 89 240sx,Black 89 Koop, White 84 720 4x4KC

Klits562 wrote:lol macaroni grill?
Hells to the yeah. Best bread evar.

ddbest
Car: 240sx coupe

mattblancarte wrote:Oh yeah what size is that drawing? Can I purchase a copy or the original?

edit:Just saw it was A2.

Email me, though, if I can get a copy!
Check your email.

ddbest

simmode1 wrote:Wow... These are vastly superior to the Inital D manga art as well...

Teh suck (comparatively)...
This is a different type of drawing style. It's good also!

E7-S14
Car: ess 14 foo!

ddbest wrote:Hey, bro. Currently I am not aiming to sell my drawings for profit. Just sharing my drawings for people. However, soon I will be selling prints of my drawings. (not original piece). I am planning to do commission also, which is when you request me to draw a car of yours or a car that you love. You get the original piece. But this is still a plan. I will keep u guys updated with my plan How does that sound?
similar to what deviantart.com does.i think its a great idea!

framed pieces like these would make a great addition to an enthusiast home or room.. i for one, when i get my own place, plan to have a lot of art on my walls ha.. i love art!

and my work. ha, mostly non automotive related stuff.. ive only recently gotten pretty serious about it so i dont have that much GREAT stuff.. ill try to find something worth while to post up. don't wanna be an "all talk no walk" guy ha

ddbest

E7-S14 wrote:
similar to what deviantart.com does.i think its a great idea!

framed pieces like these would make a great addition to an enthusiast home or room.. i for one, when i get my own place, plan to have a lot of art on my walls ha.. i love art!

and my work. ha, mostly non automotive related stuff.. ive only recently gotten pretty serious about it so i dont have that much GREAT stuff.. ill try to find something worth while to post up. don't wanna be an "all talk no walk" guy ha
I think deviantart.com is a ripped off for the artist. They only give little percent to the artist. So I didn't plan to sell stuff there at all.

Putting up a drawing of a car you love or a car of yours on your home wall is a accomplishment and joy for some people.

Return to “240sx General Discussion”