NismoFLy, you try to hard

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
nismofly
Car: 89 S13 Hatch

indeed, what else do you know about, shouldnt be that hard to think of pretty much everything...

gabossie
Car: Your mom

Mmmm... I want T1 in my house. Instead, I have DSL that is exceptionally slow!

nismofly

ha! my t3 pwns your dsl!

i heart t3, only having it on the small amount of computers we have it on is cool too because it loads so fast it not even funny

PoorManQ45

T3 is for wimps. OC3 line is where it's at, but it costs ~$1000 a month for it

nismofly

yep for my house...

hey look! its mr. 56k

i seriously didnt think anyone in the U.S. had 56k anymore until i found out thats what PMQ had

you know how long its been since ive had to use a computer that had 56k?

PoorManQ45

YOu know, IIRC, only ~30~45% of americans have broadband. SO it's not as uncommon to have Dial Up as you think

nismofly

i havent used dial-up in over 7 years, i could never go back

and by the way, I NEED A VACATION!!

PoorManQ45

Holy crap! Last time I checked that I was at ~275 per 7 days.

My god I've been posting alot!

Nismop.. There is no way in hell more then half of those are usefull posts.

nismofly

i just made a list for mikey and accidentally deleted it...lets see ill make it again

i post in: gen chat, multimedia, drift, meets, nissan shopping, 240 gen, 240 tech, rwd sr, ca, rb, ka, ka-t, 350z gen, vq, skyline gen, others, car audio, wheels/tires/brakes/suspension, and interiors

PoorManQ45

I post in,Infiniti General, Others, Engineering, Nissan and Infiniti Mechanic, General Chat, Z section, Car audio electronics.. THast's about it.

I've read alot of your posts in the engine specific threads, they are sometimes technical, but mostly just giving your opinion about something

Rex
Car: None

Where's the delete key?

Let's just say "some people" were not making significant contributions in at least one thread the other night. It was basically "chatting" in a thread, that stuff is better saved for AIM.

I still wish they could do a character count and see how many characters are in a members average post??

PoorManQ45

Rex wrote:Let's just say "some people" were not making significant contributions in at least one thread the other night. It was basically "chatting" in a thread, that stuff is better saved for AIM.
You're talking about Me, Nismofly, and Gab . We were having a full "technical" discussion that should be saved for all to see
Rex wrote:I still wish they could do a character count and see how many characters are in a members average post??
Hmm. That would be a pretty neat feature. That would give us PWs something to strive for. Possibly trying to get the highest character per post and post per day count! WOw that would be extremely difficult.
Rex wrote:Where's the delete key?
The delete key is about the arrows, to the left of the end button, and to the right of the "\" button

Rex

PoorManQ45 wrote:You're talking about Me, Nismofly, and Gab . We were having a full "technical" discussion that should be saved for all to see

Hmm. That would be a pretty neat feature. That would give us PWs something to strive for. Possibly trying to get the highest character per post and post per day count! WOw that would be extremely difficult.

The delete key is about the arrows, to the left of the end button, and to the right of the "\" button
Not naming names, they know who they are .

I figured you know it can't be that difficult, simple unix command:"wc Use this command to count the number of characters, words, and lines in a file. "

That's not where the delete key is on my laptop??

nismofly

im done...pmq you just totally disregarded what Rex said and continued with the whoring, joking at him in the process

im trying to continue threads and actually talk about the topic on hand, you dont even read the thread you couldnt even care less what other people say as long as your post count goes up

no more

PoorManQ45

Some laptops have the Delete key where the Baskspace key is, or very near to it.

Rex

Admittedly, everyone makes the "short" response at times, and adding your opinion to what someone has posted is at times the intent of the thread starter. But if "empty" posts make up a significant amount of your posts, then it's time to step back fromt he key board and take stock in what you're doing.

Post counts aren't pen15', they're simply numbers, don't get carried away by the illusions that anyoine will ever be considered a bigger PW than 1der, and he's no where near the post count of 2 people and even behind a third.

And, we were allowed to have Others back based on the idea we wouldn't "run rampant". I could very easily see someone deleting whole threads out of here, and they'd just be doing their job.

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

Jesus Christ you whores...

ah well...I've got a decent number considering ten hours of my day are consumed by work.

gabossie
Car: Your mom

Wow James, only 5 more to 10k! There were a couple nights recently that I whored up alot, but unlike a few of your, I have a life OUTSIDE NICO, so back to the grind.

Return to “Others”