NISMO exhaust for 3.5 coupe $624.00!!!!

All things Altima Coupe.
AltiCoupeDriver
Car: 2008 3.5 SE Nissan Altima Coupe

If Lee Parts can get it that cheap because of the 'Nissan sale' why can't the dealers? I called around and they used to be able to match the internet prices and then some. Maybe they didn't get news of this sale yet?

LongBeachCoupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe (RIP Hurricane Sandy)
2005 Lexus RX

Come on guys... this is how it works... if you buy the hood dampers today... and the gb comes out next week you are SOL... same thing here.. Nismo apparently dropped the price, but that doesnt mean joe the mechanic didnt buy 3 to keep on hand last month which he paid more for... its gonna be as they sell out of the old stock, that the seller will get the discounted rate... and pass it to the buyer... this is where a little shop may be ahead of the game(the ebay guy) because he may not even have one on hand... he will probably order it and have it shipped directly saving him a lot of $ and hassle

rcboy514
Car: 2013 VW Golf TDI 4dr 6-speed
2008 A/C 3.5 CVT (sold)
2004 BMW 545i V8 >:-)
1991 BMW 535i I-6

ya thats what im thinking but the "joe" that I talked to said he was out and that the exhaust was on backorder for 2 or 3 weeks. Although he did match lee's price of $724 he said that it didnt include tax which would bring the total closer to $800. But a lot of the time you can buy on the internet for cheaper than a local dealer. I race/bash gas powered r/c trucks and when you go to a local hobby shop looking for parts they will straight up say we cant beat the internet price. the only reason I buy from local stores is just because of the convienince of not having to wait for shipping. $.02

LegendRacer

someone find out how long leeparts will keep the prices for the exhausts

i am broke out of hell right now, and i am hoping to get these (espcially at this price)

chow
Car: Altima coupe 3.5SE

I second legend racers statement.

I really wanna know how long they will have the price for.

AltiCoupeDriver
Car: 2008 3.5 SE Nissan Altima Coupe

I understood all that LBC but, all the Joes I talked to don't keep any in stock. They order it from the warehouse in Chicago or Maryland. So if were to order it from them they would be paying this new discounted price, the only problem is that they have never heard of this discount yet. If you read what Ezeeb posted Lee Parts sales rep said Nissan has some type of March sale, so shouldn't the dealer know about it? If they did I know I could get it $590 - $610, and not have to pay shipping. (lol sorry for the long post)

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”