NICOfest drifting at Carlisle Fairgrounds (May 8-9)

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Hey guys. Registration has opened for 4th annual NICOfest drift and autocross at the Carlisle Performance and Style Show. It's FREE with paid admission to the P&S show if you sign up on our registration thread. We're talking an unlimited # of runs over two days. Literally hours of track time over a weekend.

It will be held on the Carlisle Fairground's private track on the turnpike side.It's pretty much free style. You can do pretty much anything you want. The drifting is being promoted by Carlisle, so you can expect a lot of spectators.

Here's the link:

zer...hread

If you're a seasoned drifter, this is a great opportunity to get a ton of exposure or practice time without fear of getting arrested. If you've never drifted before, it's a golden opportunity to try it out to see if you like it, and to get together with a huge group of enthusiasts.

All of the details are on that registration thread. Carlisle puts on some great shows, and all of their Performance and Style attractions are included as well as the drifting and autocrossing.

Hope to see you there.

4banger4life
Car: 2006 scion tc (forced inducted)

first time using this thread but, the link is not working it keeps saying that the webpage can not be found.

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

4banger4life wrote:first time using this thread but, the link is not working it keeps saying that the webpage can not be found.
Sorry about that, try this one....

zer...hread

greggypoo
Car: '89 s13

my buddy will be coming up with me. I will be drifting, he will ride along. he did have a nico account but he has to get a new password and reactivate it. since he cant get any interweb where he is, im posting for him.

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”