NICO sponsors that carry Maxima/I30/I35 products.

The club for Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 / I35 owners, and the official home of Maxima Club of America!
maxhopper
Car: 02 Maxima SE 6spd

To make it a little easier for us to find the products that we, as owners, are looking for as well as support our sponsors; I have put together a directory of NICO sponsors who offer products for our specific platform. Please keep in mind that without the support of these companies, NICO wouldn't be where it is today.

Also remember to visit the Advertisers' Marketplace and the Fabricators' Market.

Image Deatschwerks - Deatschwerks is YOUR SOURCE for all your fueling needs. From high-end injector servicing to simple o-ring kits and fuel pump hardwire kits and high flow Nissan injectors. We take “Fueling Your Passion” seriously!

Image Everyting Nissan/Inifiniti - Take InfinitiPartsUSA, add EverythingNissan/Infiniti, add some very knowledgeable sales staff and you have a recipe for success. Joe and the crew have been taking care of NICO members for almost TEN years.

Image Midway Nissan/Infiniti - Providing Nissan and Infiniti owners with great pricing and awesome service. Check out their monthly specials, exclusively for NICO members. Or, tell them you’re from NICO and place an order!

Image MVP Motorsports - MVP Motorsports is proud to be an authorized distributor of the products they carry. They have a 17,000 sq./ft. facility in Fort Worth, Texas, and selling performance parts is what they do. It’s ALL they do.

Image NICO Store - Pick up your Limited edition T-Shirts, embroidered shirts and Hats, NICO Calendars, NICO and vehicle-specific stickers, NICO car-tagging cards and NICO windshield banners.

Image Sparkplugs.com - NGK sparkplugs, Denso sparkplugs, Alternators, Fuel Pumps, Compressors, Splitfire, Champion, Autolite, KYB shocks and struts, Sparkplugs.com stocks them all. Click on the banner to order today!

Image Stillen - For over 20 years, STILLEN has been the benchmark of reference within the performance industry, with a serious commitment to making and selling the finest quality performance products and accessories.

Image Tire Rack - TireRack has put together a selection of wheels, tires, springs and shocks that are model-specific for your Nissan/Infiniti…so you can shop with confidence knowing that what you see will work on your vehicle!

Image Racingline Performance - Racingline is your source for aftermarket performance and appearance parts for Nissan Altima and Nissan Maxima models. Check out their selection, and tell them you found them you found them on NICO!

Image SPEC Clutch - SPEC Clutches and Flywheels are manufactured on-site using the most advanced methods, to the strictest tolerances. Contact Shelly at SPEC and tell her you need a NICOclub member deal on a new SPEC Clutch!

Image Circle Infiniti - Circle Infiniti stocks an extensive inventory of Infiniti parts and accessories. When it comes time for replacement parts, eliminate needless delay, contact the Circle Infiniti Parts Department.

Image FCP Import - FCP Import started as a small family-owned operation in 1986. Since then, they have evolved into a reputable worldwide automotive parts distributor featuring a cutting-edge, customer-friendly interface.

Image BlaZt - BlaZt specializes in Nissan computer interface systems to make it easy for you to diagnose faults and monitor engine enhancements in your OBD-I Nissan / Infiniti.

Image CarBeyondStore - CarBeyondStore specializes in hard-to-find automotive accessories to dress up your ride and show your allegiance to Nissan / Infiniti. Stop in and check out their inventory!

Image Upscale Automotive - Upscale Automotive’s goal since 1994 has been to provide products that are more powerful, more reliable, more stylish, and bring a new image to automotive tuning and modification, which can only be attained in a modified vehicle.

Image Beshoff Infiniti - Beshoff Infiniti – When shopping online for parts, Beshoff’s simple, fast and FUN online catalog system for Nissan and Infiniti parts guides you every step of the way, and is backed by Northern California’s best customer service!

Image König - König Wheels has been setting trends and revolutionizing the wheel industry for over 25 years. Manufactured under strict OEM factory specifications and quality control standards, if it’s for show or go, the choice is KÖNIG!

Image Short Circuit Repair - Selected and trusted by most Nissan and Infiniti dealerships, Short Circuit Repair is the authority on Nissan and Infiniti audio component repairs.Fix that broken CD changer with a simple phone call to George at Short Circuit, and don’t forget to ask for your NICOclub discount!

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Great idea!!!

Loki2daMax
Car: 2001 Nissan MAxima SE Special Edition

Thanks for the EZ list. Its good to know someone is thinking along the same lines as myself.

Racingline

if http://www.racinglineperformance.com could also be added to the list please & thanks

maxhopper
Car: 02 Maxima SE 6spd

No problem, happy to have you on board; and thank you for supporting our platform!

turnerworld
Car: BMW m1

It is a very good question, but I am really sorry I don't know about this Question. But I give You a best Advice please concert your senior.

------------------------------------- :chuckle: :naughty: :ohno: :rotflmao :nono:
Last edited by Rogue One on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted unapproved content

jlbone29926

Not sure if considered aftermarket part, but selling or probably sold 2001 Infiniti I-30T.
New owner wants a Monroney label, I do NOT have original. Does anyone know where or who makes a copy of Original Monroney Label?

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

If you really have to have a reproduction of the window sticker, you could try:

https://www.window-sticker.com/

How much is a window sticker?
The cost varies depending on vehicle. Pull up your vehicle and check out the pricing. For Mopar, the cost has increase due to Licensing Fees from Chrysler. The cost that is shown is for 1 paper copy. At the end of the ordering process, we will ask you if you want extra copies at $10.00 each (If so, how many?) and do you want them laminated at $3.00 each (If so, How many?) Also remember, we charge $2.00 Shipping and handling for First Class USPS.

Return to “Maxima Forum & I30 / I35 Forum”