NICO NASHVILLE/CLARKSVILLE/HOPKINSVILLE???

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
Nismonkey
Car: 2012 Infiniti G37 Sedan Journey

jltibbs wrote:Saturday March 26th, 2006. Spread the . Lets make it a meet at Opry Mills Mall. Meet at 11:00 a.m. First meet of the new year, lets make it a big one. Hope to see lots of folks there.
Tibbs, Opry Mills Mall sounds like a great venue!

I think Mar. 26th is a SUNDAY??? Saturday would be better for me personally > sunday meet . That's great you bring this up man, well have to plan this out really well so we have a good turn out!!!

clutch Kick drifter
Car: 1992 Nissan 240sx/ Blacktop SR20det

Someone make a new post under Meets that say like MEET ON MARCH 25th so people will know because they dont know about it right now.

Nismonkey

clutch Kick drifter wrote:Someone make a new post under Meets that say like MEET ON MARCH 25th so people will know because they dont know about it right now.
Since we posted this with early enough warning...we should get quite a crowd. Trust me, when the word gets out in enough time...it usually spreads like wild fire!

clutch Kick drifter
Car: 1992 Nissan 240sx/ Blacktop SR20det

but is there a new topic saying theres a meet?

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

Good point!

Post a thread in this section with just the details of the March Meet!

Be sure to get a street addy so that people can get maps and such.

Then link that thread here so that all the people who posted can see it.

Nismonkey

clutch Kick drifter wrote:but is there a new topic saying theres a meet?
Yeah, Jltibbs posted it up...

zerothread?id=149392

tiger

I live in the Nashville Area and I'd definitely be willing to come to some meets... I really would like to have more friends that love to work on Nissans... so if there is a mailing list, put me on it.. I believe my email is on my profile.

Nismonkey

tiger wrote:I live in the Nashville Area and I'd definitely be willing to come to some meets... I really would like to have more friends that love to work on Nissans... so if there is a mailing list, put me on it.. I believe my email is on my profile.
Hey man, for meets and such the Central region is usually the place to check in.

There's a huge Mid-South ALL NISSAN meet in the works right now for the Spring of '07. Keep an ear out for it. Last year over 200+ Nissans rolled out to join us. Next year will be even bigger!!!

eddiec
Car: 91 S13

holy thread resurrection batgirl.

hopefully you saw this thread zer...99556 about the meet @ 2rivers. i hope to be there.

also look for an announcement soon for another drift event in good ole nashvegas.

Nismonkey

tiger wrote:I live in the Nashville Area and I'd definitely be willing to come to some meets... I really would like to have more friends that love to work on Nissans... so if there is a mailing list, put me on it.. I believe my email is on my profile.
Tiger..."Hville"? Is that Hendersonville, TN? If so, I lived there for about 2 years. Anyway, if there is something going on in our area this is the forum to check out, so check in often!

tiger

Yep, sure is Hendersonville. Ok, I'll be sure to check it , thank you :-)

CHORAY911
Car: 96 MAXIMA, W/VQ30DEK &TO4E Turbo, 13" 300ZX Brakes, 10" TV in the dash

We have a few heavy hitters down here in the Nooga. I'll try and rally the troops for a trip in the spring.

Nismonkey

CHORAY911 wrote:We have a few heavy hitters down here in the Nooga. I'll try and rally the troops for a trip in the spring.
Awesome man! There's a Spring ALL NISSAN meet in the works already. This will be the 2nd year were doing it. It's gonna be in Symrna, TN near the Nissan plant. Keep checking in for updates and events in our area!

Welcome to the board!!!

CHORAY911
Car: 96 MAXIMA, W/VQ30DEK &TO4E Turbo, 13" 300ZX Brakes, 10" TV in the dash

When you guys gave me the award at NOPI, I vowed my alleigence to NICO. I'll try and pass on as much knowledge as I can. I' ll be at every meet within 200 miles.

furiousgreen
Car: 91 Nissan 240sx, coupe

im there , count me in

Nismonkey

furiousgreen wrote:im there , count me in
Looks like we'll be having the 2nd Mid-South ALL NISSAN meet in April of '07. Keep close, we'll be posting information about it soon!!!

That Guy1
Car: 240

Serious thread revival. Does anyone drift near Ft. Campbell, or know of any drifting going on in 2009 here or Nashville?

RCAnismo
Car: '06 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast, '05 CBR 1000RR Repsol, '03 Jeep Grand Cherokee

holy smokes, this thread is back from the dead.

If you're in Alexandria, KY the closest event I know is the one up in Kettering, OH. Street Life Tour. There are some threads in the Central Region forum about it. I've been to 2 of them and it's a good time. Should be one coming up in the spring.

That Guy1
Car: 240

RCAnismo wrote:holy smokes, this thread is back from the dead.

If you're in Alexandria, KY the closest event I know is the one up in Kettering, OH. Street Life Tour. There are some threads in the Central Region forum about it. I've been to 2 of them and it's a good time. Should be one coming up in the spring.
Not to be a d!ck, but let me rephrase the question:Serious thread revival. Does anyone drift near Ft. Campbell, or know of any drifting going on in 2009 here or Nashville?

I know about Ohio events. Looking for events near the army base in Ft Campbell. Thanks anyway.

xX RB Xx
Car: SE3P, FC3S, FC3C.

we drift on thz streetz here in cashville...

well kinda sorta.. we have a little spot that we hit up every now and them. No cops and out of the way..

jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

That Guy1 wrote:
Not to be a d!ck, but let me rephrase the question:Serious thread revival. Does anyone drift near Ft. Campbell, or know of any drifting going on in 2009 here or Nashville?

I know about Ohio events. Looking for events near the army base in Ft Campbell. Thanks anyway.
Keep an eye out in here. There will be posts as events turn. I believe they have a drift event at the Nashville Super Speedway each year.

xX RB Xx
Car: SE3P, FC3S, FC3C.

jltibbs wrote:
Keep an eye out in here. There will be posts as events turn. I believe they have a drift event at the Nashville Super Speedway each year.
they ususally do. but there was a low turnout to the last one and they are not sure if they are going to have one this year

Return to “Central Region”