Nico Musician Database!

Musicians and music-related topics are all right here in the Music Room.
dickie
Car: Killer Turtle

If you play in a band, mix your own stuff, sing or create some form of original music, we want you to post here with details. fill in the info in the following template, that way we can find you easily and get you some more exposure!

Name:Band Name:Type of Music:Instrument/Hardware and Software:Location: Contact Info:Web Page/Myspace/Purevolume:

if you are a musician without a band, maybe you can hook up with someone else on Nico and collaborate...

TKE SigO 258

I'll start it off!

Name: Josh

Band Name: N/A

Type of Music: Rock, classical, jazz.

Instrument/Hardware and Software: Guitar - Decent (off and on)Bass Guitar - Good (4 years)Piano - Good (5 years)Sax - Good (7 years)Drums - Decent (off and on)

Contact Info: [email protected]

Web Page/Myspace/Purevolume: N/A

PantherRacer
Car: 1992 Nissan Skyline R32 RB20DET Sedan

Anthon *a.k.a* A.R.e Squared Records/Pious Beats

Just about any type of music. "Specialize" in hip-hop/rap/R&B

FL Studio, Cool edit Pro, and I'm in the process of upgrading. Seriously need to upgrade. Used to play the piano, trumpet, & acoustic guitar(a little bit). I pretty much suck at them all now lol.

Find me @ Orlando, Florida & Nassau, [email protected]

http://e2records.shim.nethtt[://www.myspace.com/piousbeats

I have a few artists I produce for, including myself, so I'm constantly tryna get better so I can push them as far as they can go. But hey, there's no such thing as overnight success.

FeintMind
Car: 2005 350z Base

Name: JoshBand Name: FeintMindType of Music: love oriented hip-hop with a touch of literal insanity Instrument/Hardware and Software: Microphone, CoolEditPro 2.0, ShadowvilleProductions free beatsLocation: Livermore, CaContact Info: Hit me on NICO.Web Page/Myspace/Purevolume: http://www.myspace.com/feintmind

PantherRacer
Car: 1992 Nissan Skyline R32 RB20DET Sedan

hey feint, speak up! :D you sound good but you got the same problem I do, too quiet lol

thekage
Car: 98 Dodge Caravan, 98 Dodge Intrepid

Name: Kyle / Kage

Type of Music: Alt/rock/punk, jazz, some hip hop...Instrument/Hardware and Software: Drums, playing for 13 yearsGuitar, playing for 3 yearsPiano, learningHave drums, guitars, drum machine, synths, keyboards, mixers, ectLocation: Cape Girardeau MOContact Info: [email protected] Im normally the drummer in a band.. but could also play rhythm guitar or sing backup.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

SWEET IDEA!!!

Dude, if we could get a NICO JAM BAND together for some of the events, that would be friggin' amazing.

I'd contribute, but I haven't played in years - But I wail some mean vocals in the car and play some sick air drums.

UMONKEY2
Car: 1JZ-S14

Name:DanielBand Name:None..haType of Music:Hip-Hop(Indie/Underground)None of that crunk ****..Jazz..Funk..Techno/Trance..Instrumentals..Instrument/Hardware and Software:Fruity Loops 7,Audacity..My mini piano hooked up to my pc and turntables..Location:South FloridaContact Info: AIM=====rifle29Web Page/Myspace/Purevolume:www.myspace.com/umonkey2myspace.com/sly ... zledanielc

MY SOUNDCLICKhttp://www.soundclick.com/band...46535

exode
Car: 90' 240 w/ 400hp SR20DET

Name: EricBand Name: University of Utah (Wind Ensemble, Marching, Jazz Combos, Drumline)Type of Music: Funk Drumset mostly, lots of rock as well. Jazz and Rock, Tool "New Age Metal."Instrument/Hardware and Software: Euphonium BC (7 years), Drumset (8 years), Alto Sax (1 year)Location: UtahContact Info: Nico, or email

CadetLD
Car: 1991 Nissan 240sx Coupe

Name: ShaneLocation: Clearwater FL, (tampa bay area)Drums:I can hold an alrite beat should the need arise( 2yrs )Electric Guitar: Good, been playing every day for 5 yrs. Bass: I suck at bass but i have a sweet setup if the need arises ( 5str/ Rumble 100)Acoustic Guitar: Im pretty good at hippie jam stuff.Type of music: Mostlymetal and hard rock like Lamb of god or shadows fall, but i will play mellow melodic stuff too, no country or emo rock here.Hardware: Epiphone Les Paul Classic w/ Lace Alumitone Pickups, Fender Hotrod DeVille all tube amp, Digitech Death Metal distortion, Peavey Milenium 5-string bass, Fender Rumble 100 1-15" amp, Groove Precussion Drum Kit with too much to lsitDont realy have a band, jsut me and a few buddys letting of steam and playing metal. but give us a decent bass player and im donw for a few sets of moshpit material. :rockband

Edit: Bought myself a Boss GT-10 Multi-FX board to add to the gear. LOVE IT!

Modified by CadetLD at 6:48 PM 11/13/2007

Modified by CadetLD at 3:51 AM 9/19/2009
Modified by CadetLD at 3:55 AM 9/19/2009

shinmei2006
Car: 93 s13 hatch, 88 s12 hatch (with a 93 KA), 87 s12 hatch (SE, VG30E)

Name: Frank / DJ ShinmeiBand Name: n/aType of Music: electronicaInstrument/Hardware and Software: FL StudioLocation: Tampa FLContact Info: pm me on nicoWeb Page/Myspace/Purevolume:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0lTvGXfGqU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ggQkK-SWrg

Meng1988
Car: 1996 Nissan 240sx SE

Name: NoahBand Name: Upon The Waters, no longer together because 3 members had to go to collegeType of Music: The band is hardcore, but I am into everythingInstrument/Hardware and Software:Drums: Yamaha Stage Custom with Zildjian Cymbals (Been playing for 7 years)Guitar: Crappy Yamaha acoustic (been playing for 3 yearsBass: Don't have one but can playEngineering: Macbook Pro, Logic Pro, Digidesign 003, Pro Tools, Band in a Box, BDF Location: So CalContact Info: [email protected] Page/Myspace/Purevolume: http://www.myspace.com/theelect is our bands myspace, the vocals sucked because our singer sucked. The two labeled practice are lame. It is when we tried to get back together, and decided to record the whole thing.

DeXteR
Car: 14 Titan Pro4X
05 Xterra OR
92 300ZX Slicktop
94 Sentra RS Rally Car

Name: dexter

Band Name: n/a

Type of Music: whatever

Instrument/Hardware and Software: vocals - i can sing about anything pretty well. low brass - i have access to most and can play anydrums - eh... i can carry a beat if need be

Contact Info: fat_kid_racing (at) yahoo (dot) com

Web Page/Myspace/Purevolume: purevolume?
Modified by DeXteR at 7:41 PM 4/2/2008

dickie

thanks for the replies

Name: Chris

Band Name: none currently

Type of Music: rock, prog rock, metal, neo-classical, blues

Instrument/Hardware and Software: guitar and bass, sometimes i sing when im drunk, driving, or in the shower. i need stuff to put my music on my computer and edit it.

Contact Info: [email protected]

Web Page/Myspace/Purevolume: dont have one :P

C-Kwik
Car: 2013 Chevy Volt, 1991 Honda CRX DX

I play a mean triangle....

sttp01

Name: Trevor

Band Name: T Lee records

Type of Music: Hip Hop

Instrument/Hardware and Software: FL6 studio edition, soon to be Reason as well

Contact Info: [email protected] Page/Myspace/Purevolume: NA, soon to be 56productions @ myspace

xekushnr
Car: '90 240sx Hatch

Name: SeanBand Name: solo and a jam band, nothing big yetType of Music: mostly Metal (melodic death, neo-classical, speed, thrash, punk metal, hair metal...i play it all)Instrument/Hardware and Software: Jackson RX10D with Dimebucker humbucker in the bridge, Fender FM212 DSP dual 12" amp, GigFX Chopper pedal, Korg AX1G effects pedal, BBE Sonic Stomp, BOSS NS2 Noise suppressorLocation: Detroit area, MichiganContact Info: [email protected], paintbala4life on AIM (hardly on though)Web Page/Myspace/Purevolume: http://www.myspace.com/21918242

Modified by xekushnr at 12:44 PM 12/22/2007
Modified by xekushnr at 12:00 AM 2/4/2009

240 GTR
Car: '98 240sx. 2006 yamaha raptor 700r

Name: mikeBand Name: Beyond RedemptionType of Music: metal/alternative rockInstrument/Hardware and Software: 1961 reissue gibson sg, crate 120 combo Location: detroit, miContact Info: aim: black s14aWeb Page/Myspace/Purevolume:http://www.myspace.com/beyondredemption2007

iwantans13
Car: Lamborghini Diablo VT

Name: MikeI play in a band.Guitar: Im pretty good, so people say, Ive been playing for 4 years. I just do it for fun but now that the bands gigging more often Im getting more into it.

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

Name: That guy

Band Name: me in my living room

Type of Music: anything with a beat, mostly heavy metal played very badly

Instrument/Hardware and Software: Drums, no name chinese tom and bass shells, pearl lugs, tama snare, evans heads, tama and pearl stands, tama iron cobra pedal, zildian cymbals

dickie

TMS send me some dope beats man! i want to put some guitar tracks down and we both like metal.

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

I have lost anything I learned years back, starting fresh when I get done rebuilding this kit. I can play AC/DC!

adrianfromthecastle
Car: 1992 Nissan 240sx

name: Adrianinstrument: cowbell

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

Name: The Madman behind the kit (Neal)Band Name: 3 P.C.Type of Music:Classic Rock/Top 40 Rock/Hard RockInstrument/Hardware and Software: Drum set 17 years; 5 pc Pearl Export EX in Jet Black with black rims and tom mounts. Pearl, DW and Gibraltar hardware, Pearl pedals, Zildjian and Sabian (only 1) cymbals.

Guitars; Fender Telecaster Blackout HH, Model number 507, produced January of 2004. Atlantic blue metalic, no inlays on the fret board, two Seymour Duncan Humbuckers, black tuning keys, black knurled knobs on the volume and tone, oversized strap pins. Judson (Japanese) Les Paul knock-off in Natural wood finish. Nothing special about this guitar, as it's just another L.P. knock-off

Location: Yashio city, Saitama prefecture, Mainland JapanContact Info: AIM-C33LaurelracerWeb Page/Myspace/Purevolume: http://www.myspace.com/boostedmayhem

And pics of one of my live shows from last year. (Sorry, the only show that a decent photog came and shot for us)

Also if any of you know how to edit music, I have a demo CD that I recorded with some guys when I was 16. Unfortunately, that CD was made from a cassette and there are no track separtions. I have a program that was refered to me but have no idea how to use it, so I need to figure out how to send 29mb worth of a file to someone who can chop up each song into indvidual tracks.

And, hopefully, here is a pic of me in action!

S13CoupeLover
Car: 1990 240sx hatch

Name: Colin G.Band Name: not in oneType of Music: metal/rock/classic rock/ learning blues and jazzInstrument/Hardware and Software: Bass/guitar acoustic/ electric Location: Gardena, CA

im still learning here and there nothen to fancy. im not really good but i can do some plucking here and there. im really trying to learn how to solo lol haven't really found anything to help me out.

MeanGreenS13
Car: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

Name: Phil JBand Name: Left For DeadType of Music: METAL (similar to kse, atr and sf)Instrument/Hardware and Software: Guitar (15 years)Location: Florida

cassidy
Car: 94 Toyota Supra TT / 2000 Ford Ranger

Name: CassidyBand Name: Solo artistType of Music: Classical, soundtrack compositions, percussion arrangmentsInstrument/Hardware and Software: Marching Snare, Marching Tenors (Quads), Drum Set (Tama), Sibelius for composing and KP2 for sound banksLocation: MississippiContact Info: [email protected] Page/Myspace/Purevolume: http://www.cassidybyars.com (under construction)

sr20fan
Car: 93 240sx SE coupe maroon

i have some friends in a band called NoScope. none of them drive nissans, so they prob dont know about this site. they are located in Fort Worth, TX and their myspace is whatever with the noscope thing in it. i dont use myspace, so i dont really know. they have some songs up and they play at the ridglea theater a lot. metal/rock/whatever. i dont really understand all the different types of genres. they're pretty good, you should check them out.

DEATH661
Car: 89 240sx DOHC Coupe, 81 Chevy Silverado FS/T

Name:Jose aka Josb

Band Name:EMANON

Type of Music:Hardcore, Grindcore, Death Metal

Instrument/Hardware and Software:I play a Gibson special faded custom SG with a Boss Metal Zone pedal and a 120watt Crate half stack. have a mixer and use acid for now.gonna upgrade to maby a Schecter Sinister Gates Custome with Invader pick ups or a Ibenas with a Floyd Rose. and i might get either a Krankenstine amp or a Marshall 280 watt half stack.also need a wa pedal

Contact Info:myspace for now

Web Page/Myspace/Purevolume:none yet/ http://www.myspace.com/emanontheband / none yet

also i can record other people for a good price. i can record any music even rap. will charge extra for mixing and stuff.

Grappler
Car: Junker- 92 Buick Century

Name: JamesBand Name: N/AType of Music: Anything Instrument/Hardware and Software: Drums (a little) and saxophone

Return to “The Music Room”