NHL-Anyone?

NICOclubs sports and p0ker related discussion forum
4cefed
Car: 92 240SX Coupe
03 SRT-4
Various Dodge POSs

Even after they had their worst losing streak since 1925, still watching the Bruins. Nice to see they blanked the habs.

danshaz82

hawks are gunna take it all this year

bigbadberry3

danshaz82 wrote:hawks are gunna take it all this year
We need our goal tending to be solid before I'd take that bet, although our offense is unstoppable.

danshaz82

bigbadberry3 wrote:
We need our goal tending to be solid before I'd take that bet, although our offense is unstoppable.
niemi's been pretty solid lately. huet needs to step it up tho. but the D is amazing, and probly gunna get better since the barker trade

spider_slayer
Car: s14 240sx, s13 240sx

i would very much want to see the sharks choke and play to their potential.

gillihad
Car: EX35 2010, Blue Onyx, NAVI

Hi all,I'm a newbie. Just bought my EX35, taking delivery 30/3/2010.

I saw the NHL thread and just had to add a Canadian perspective. Glad to see there is some interest south of our border.

Of course, being from Montreal (hockey mecca), I'm a life-long Habs fan.

But this year it will come down to Black Hawks, Canucks or the cinderella Coyotes in the West (Sharks will live up to their choke reputation) versus Caps or Sabres (Miller) in the East.

I would love to see a best of 7 between Canada and USA for Lord Stanley's cup and world domination. The Olympics totally outshone the NHL this year!!!!!!!

bigbadberry3

The US/Canada game was awesome but I still hate the kid. No way will the Finals live up to it and there is no way my hawks are going to make it there if we can't close out games.

Red coupe
Car: 92 Nissan 240sx Coupe

I grew up with hockey, my brother was on a pretty good traveling kid as a kid so I spent just about every weekend in an ice rink.

After he stopped playing and I wasn't forced to go watch hockey all the time I took a LONG break from the sport. Always liked it more then any other sport with out race cars, but never made the effort to watch.

Ended up watching the Olympic hockey, and have gotten back into pretty good since.

Was REALLY hoping to see the Ducks pull of the long shot and make it in, but oh well... Guess I will have to settle for the Kings. Hell, with a goal tender named Quick, how can you lose?

SUCKS that I have a damn class during their first game on Thursday :(

danshaz82

bigbadberry3 wrote:The US/Canada game was awesome but I still hate the kid. No way will the Finals live up to it and there is no way my hawks are going to make it there if we can't close out games.
i heard that. if they can just step it up for the playoffs and close it, the cups ours *knock on wood*

bigbadberry3

Hope you guys are enjoying one of the best post seasons recently, and we're still only in the first round!

Red coupe
Car: 92 Nissan 240sx Coupe

Poor kings :(

Return to “The Sports Bar”