NFL post up

NICOclubs sports and p0ker related discussion forum
TrueVillan
Car: Black 95 Zenki

Redskins FTW..... man the loss to the giants was bad but its all good. 2-1 is def not bad.

Dave_Dynamite
Car: '90 hatchback

GO NINERS!!! its my team even if no one else likes em.

TrustME
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8S
1994 Nissan Sentra

Dave_Dynamite wrote:GO NINERS!!! its my team even if no one else likes em.
Hey! San Francisco is my team too. We'll start winning again one day. Haha

Dave_Dynamite
Car: '90 hatchback

one day man......one day.

tristatesentra
Car: 2006 nissan sentra

Im a die hard NY Jets fan even though they have been playing like pure crap this year

tjmhillz
Car: 2001 Turbo Lexus IS300

its always next season lol.. you guys were done like 6 week into season.... but i do give u props for still being a fan and not jumping **** even though your season was done

Zee
Car: 99 Chevy Cavalier

Everybody knows that the Patriots are going undefeated this year, and once again Carolina sucks.

ddrumman
Car: 08 FX35 39,000 mi, 07 G35 55,500 mi, 72 MGB

Cowboys are ruling again. The way it should be. The Patriots are in the way but I think we'll take them down.

Niners fans, Pittsburgh fans............. sorry. We'll be the first with 6.

SEV6
Car: Tu madre es facile

Ok the browns won now all we need is a Colts win!

Alfador
Car: 1990 240sx Hatch

The colts are probably going to get absolutely steamrolled. Hell, I'd chalk up the majority of this NE season to loss at the hands of the colts last year due to a couple lazy screwups. They got complacent, they're not going to again, and they're thirsty for blood. As for the coyboys... it doesn't matter who from the NFC gets to the bowl and who they play, because they NFC has been nothing but a bad joke lately anyway.

ddrumman

Alfador wrote:...................As for the coyboys... it doesn't matter who from the NFC gets to the bowl and who they play, because they NFC has been nothing but a bad joke lately anyway.
What goes around comes around. The "coming around" has started. I seem to recall a time when the AFC lost like 13, 14 straight. As far as the 3 Super Bowls NE won with a combined 9 points , that they could have lost, they should thank their lucky stars. This year's NE team is FAR more impressive than any they've had in the past. I still think we can beat you guys.

mac2686
Car: 89 240sx xe coupe

patriots are going down!! They are impressive yes and good but they played the dolphins twice the jets twice.... man... there sched. just sucked period they only had a handful of tough teams the colts would have beat them easily but dungi doesnt care too win and isnt ignorant like bellacheck when it comes to keeping his players healthy and only worrying about the playoffs so...the chargers sucked when they played um ealry this year and the teams later in the season like the eagles that started to give them a match up are all flops and now they gotta play the jags... right.... i wouldn't guarantee ne thing they might be out b4 you know it. On the other hand Go Titans although the colts basicly gave us the game and vince anint playin his best its gonna be pretty tough but im excited and im ready to see some football the sunday!!!!

Alfador

mac2686 wrote:patriots are going down!! They are impressive yes and good but they played the dolphins twice the jets twice.... man... there sched. just sucked period they only had a handful of tough teams the colts would have beat them easily but dungi doesnt care too win and isnt ignorant like bellacheck when it comes to keeping his players healthy and only worrying about the playoffs so...the chargers sucked when they played um ealry this year and the teams later in the season like the eagles that started to give them a match up are all flops and now they gotta play the jags... right.... i wouldn't guarantee ne thing they might be out b4 you know it. On the other hand Go Titans although the colts basicly gave us the game and vince anint playin his best its gonna be pretty tough but im excited and im ready to see some football the sunday!!!!
Punctuation and capitalization. Try them together, they go hand in hand. Spelling is generally effective as well. The "weak schedule" argument is about as tired and worn out as any other crap people keep spewing about the NFL. More often than they've played piece of crap Miami and useless NY they've played Playoff teams. They ripped apart SD, already embarrased the hell out of those Dallas fools once... you know what, I don't need to keep going. I just finished reading through your post and I have to say anyone who insists on spelling with numbers doesn't deserve my attention.

BoostFab
Car: S13cp, S13fb, S14z

How 'bout them Cowboys !!!

Zee
Car: 99 Chevy Cavalier

mac2686 wrote:patriots are going down!! They are impressive yes and good but they played the dolphins twice the jets twice.... man... there sched. just sucked period they only had a handful of tough teams the colts would have beat them easily but dungi doesnt care too win and isnt ignorant like bellacheck when it comes to keeping his players healthy and only worrying about the playoffs so...the chargers sucked when they played um ealry this year and the teams later in the season like the eagles that started to give them a match up are all flops and now they gotta play the jags... right.... i wouldn't guarantee ne thing they might be out b4 you know it. On the other hand Go Titans although the colts basicly gave us the game and vince anint playin his best its gonna be pretty tough but im excited and im ready to see some football the sunday!!!!
Is this guy serious? Pats going down? Not this season they aren't I will enjoy watching the pats defense crush Jones-Drew and Fred Taylor. Should be a good game and the Pats aren't going to take them lightly at all. It should be a great game to watch, can't wait.

mac2686

ya i was serious.... hey i thought the jags had a good shot tonight b/c the way they've been playing. Like i said there reg. season schedule was weak and you can't expect all there playoff game a win b/c there oo soo undefeated in reg season. So are you jumping on the pat's bandwagon?

hsckris
Car: 07 V8 4runner

At this point I want to see the Pack win. Favre deserves it a hell of a lot more than Brady IMO.And did ya'll see that game? That game was awesome, the pack were killing. I'd like to see the Packers take it.

mac2686

I agree with you ^ I deff. have alot of respect for the packers I wouldn't mind seeing favre win it at all they deff. had a good game, I was surprised to see the giants win the media is having a frenzy over it tho but i'd rather here about that than the patriots ne day though.

Alfador

I reiterate. Dallas = goddamn joke.

ddrumman

Alfador wrote:I reiterate. Dallas = goddamn joke.
Ok,

Before you make blanket statements about a team you should do some reading.

How about 8 super bowl appearances with 5 victories, and having the chance to win all 8 games.

In those 5 wins the average score is 32-12. Average margin 20 points. The 3 losses could have ALL been victories as well, however we lost by 3 points to the Baltimore Colts, and by 4 points to the Steelers twice. THOSE are dynasty numbers.

The Patriots average margin of victory is 3 points in their 3 wins, and we all know that they could have lost every one of those games. Also, we won’t mention the 46-10 shellacking at the hands of the Bears.

Numbers don’t lie.

ddrumman

FWIW I'm a lot more impressed with the pats team this year than the 3 superbowl winning teams combined.

JimmyMethod
Car: 97' 240SX SE

ddrumman wrote:In those 5 wins the average score is 32-12. Average margin 20 points. The 3 losses could have ALL been victories as well, however we lost by 3 points to the Baltimore Colts, and by 4 points to the Steelers twice. THOSE are dynasty numbers.
All while fighting a cocaine addiction...

ddrumman

JimmyMethod wrote:All while fighting a cocaine addiction...
Yeah exactly. Like Roger Staubach, Tony Dorsett, Randy White, Robert Newhouse, Ed "too tall" Jones and all those other coke heads .

Oh...Oh.... we forgot about Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson. Of course, we need to point out the "one" guy that couldn't control his appetite. The other 52 guys and the coaching staff all followed his lead and went on to have great careers in the NFL.

JimmyMethod
Car: 97' 240SX SE

Touch a nerve?

ddrumman

Not really. I'm just tired of hearing about the so called dynasty of the Pats that won three superbowls in four years like the Cowboys of the 90s. I don't want to repeat my self, this year's Pats team far more impressive than those.....not even close.

ddrumman

Well,

Another Superbowl Sunday where the pats were gonna win the game by 3 or 4 points and the media along with a bunch of brainwashed heard of myopic fools up there in chowder country, were all going to crown them as a “dynasty”. However, on the way something interesting happened. Somebody pulled a “new england” on them. That's Strahan with the "gap grin" laughing at them.

So now after 5 Superbowl appearances, their combined score is 100-130 which equals 20-26 per game. Dynasty numbers huh? They are 3-2 though

turf1600
Car: 1967 BMW 1600, 90 BMW 326's, 04 audi A4

Don't be surprised if the texans beat your fav teams this year.

Sabot

Buffalo baby but I don't see them going to any championship anytime soon

TTaylor
Car: 1995 Nissan 240sx SE

OAKLAND RAIDERS ftw

and speaking of this drafti think mcfadden was the best choice because a running game needs to be there to work russell into the qb slot without too much pressure on himbut an offensive line sometime soon would be nice

sldewyz
Car: 97' Danger Ranger

BoostFab wrote:How 'bout them Cowboys !!!
ddrumman wrote:Cowboys are ruling again. The way it should be. The Patriots are in the way but I think we'll take them down.

Niners fans, Pittsburgh fans............. sorry. We'll be the first with 6.
im glad to see i have some people in here

GO COWBOYS!

Return to “The Sports Bar”