NEW Owner!! Help with wheels and tires!!

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
cyclinguphill
Car: 1990 Nissan Hardbody D21

Just got my first 90 hardbody. The truck is all stock and has 205 75 14 tires on original wheels.
I am looking to go bigger without doing any mods, just bolt on and go. I see a lot of Titan and other Nissan wheels.
Are they bolt on? I am concerned about the hub in the front and back fitting? Will a set of titan with factory 18's bolt right on?
Thanks!!

hannibal
Car: Red Line to Glenmont

I dont know much about the Hardbody but the TItan wheel/tire is way larger. I assume they have the same bolt pattern but they may not physically fit without rubbing something. Plug those tires sizes into a tire size calculator and it says the Titan wheels/tires are 6.5 inches bigger in diameter and almost 2.5 inches wider. The offset of the wheel will determine where that added width sits.

Not only are the Titan wheels and tires heavier, the larger diameter means the Hardbody has to do more work to turn the tire one revolution. Between the increased size and weight, I"ll bet the truck would feel noticeably slower.

m2customwheel

you might want to check this one. 5 spokes available in 19~22" *REDACTED*
Last edited by Rogue One on Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted unapproved content

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”