New Nico members

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

Whats up with the UK show? When and where?I may be able to make it ?

OneFastStanza
Car: '02 SE-R Spec V, '92 Stanza, '97 Maxima, '04 Vue Redline. '04 F250

whammie wrote:There's a show at UK this weekend are you guys coming down? My car won't be nearly finished but I'm bringing it out anyway. Next week we are doing a little spring claening at the shop so we can install the paint booth and get organized. Things are coming together well down here. ou guys have to make it down!!

Cry also let me know if you want me to start some designs for you, a simple stripe shouldn't take me anytime.

Yeah that would be cool. Something like that Ronin stripe but not identical cause I go to Chicago frequently (I wouldn't want them to whore on me for copying heh).

Also, I know I got you helping me a on a lot of things Josh but I don't suppose you got hookups with a nice embroiderer cause I have gotten several price quotes around here and they are wanting a minimum of $50 to set up one logo :eek: I only need two shirts done up so I was not wanting to drop that kind of coin really. Anyhow, if you know anyone, let me know.

And if I was in town this weekend I would go to the UK show but my crap will be at IRev in Chicago in hopes of getting some more exposure for my car.

whammie
Car: currently pedestrian

there is an embroiderer in Richmond setup for small runs he is in the Richmond Mall. I know that's yet another 20 minutes away but he's worth a call.

Stoneworth Embroidery(859) 623-6852

OneFastStanza
Car: '02 SE-R Spec V, '92 Stanza, '97 Maxima, '04 Vue Redline. '04 F250

Alright, thanks Josh.:ylsuper

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”