New MIDWEST Z Club - Check us out!!

A forum for official Nissan press releases, general information and online reviews. This is also the place to announce or discuss current and past Z-related events.
STLZCAR
Car: 1991 Nissan 300ZX TT

https://www.facebook.com/groups/390438064470712/

MIDWESTZLIFE was created in an effort to bring midwest Z owners a little closer together. Would like to see Z owners from all over the midwest be able to talk, visit, hang out and even help each other with questions or work on our Z cars.

We started off as a small group of Z32 owners but are expanding to include all genre of Z car. We will be planning small meets in various venues depending on the location of our members as we grow. We are also in the process of putting together an event to benefit St. Jude's and am hopeful for good turnout in hopes to make it a yearly event.

I would like to include an excerpt that I borrowed from ProjectZ32.com:

"Our mission is to create respect and enthusiasm for the Nissan Z car, by promoting Z related events, increasing the Z technical and mechanical knowledge-base, and fostering long lasting friendships, comradery and mutual respect of all our members.

We do ask that you think before you post, and participate in an honest and positive manner... basically "moderate" yourself from any unnecessary drama, e-thuggery, douchebaggery, or bullying... this is not the place for that... and failure to do so will only get your membership deleted.

So sit back and enjoy the ride!"

I fully embrace the above statement - we are here to have fun, hang out and enjoy our cars, leave any drama, negative criticism, attitude at the door. We are here to help each other and meet friends.

If you would like to join - shoot us a request - we would love to meet you!!

sx moneypit
Car: 2010 370Z
1986 Toyota MR2

Welcome to NICO !

Return to “Z-Series News and Events”