New Juke owner

The web's first forum dedicated to the Nissan Juke and the Nissan Qazana.
sckeith
Car: 2017 Versa Note SL, Red

Hi All

We are new owners of a 2013 Juke SL. Gun Metal paint, body side moulding, rear bumper protector, rear spoiler, armrest and a few other extra pieces . We are really liking it. With 800KM we are getting 8.8 L per 100 Kilometres which is better then the Rouge we had. Wish it had the paddle shifters like the Rouge because I think it would make it a lot more fun to drive. And when I put it in sport mode it goes like heck

Lowes11
Car: 2010 Nissan Rogue SL

Glad that you enjoy the Juke! Is the smaller size hard to get used to? (cargo area)

sckeith

Hello

When we bought the Juke we were moving, so we picked it up just after we finished. We wanted something smaller so my wife could drive it. She thought the Rouge was too big for her. Close to 5000km and we're really liking it

Thanks

Steve

nissanbooger
Car: Nissan 350z

Congrats on the purchase! Planning to get any mods done?

sckeith

No mechanical mods. We got a bunch of trim peices though, spoiler, chrome mouldings on doors and door handles and rear door, bumper protector and illuminated kick plates and the centre armrest. Just had the first oil change and all is well. Picked up a nail in a tire so that needed fixing Mileage so far is averging 8.9 litres/100km

Haider01
Car: aaaaa

I remember seeing Tanabe post a Juke with their towerbar. That Juke looked as though it had a ton of engine work done. I'm sure there are company's that do make products but it just takes a little more time to find.

Return to “Juke Forum | Qazana Forum”